X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Aim Chat. How Does It Work I Wants Onee
    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

The Oddysey.

I stand corrected.

Comment

Just executed, right in front of her. This jerk pirate is going to die, very, Very painfully.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Well, she got over it fast enough.

Comment

Of course....Sam could be playing on his machismo...garnering sympathy. *scratches head*
            "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
            Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
            ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
              Just executed, right in front of her. This jerk pirate is going to die, very, Very painfully.
              Teal'C needs some personal revenge

Comment

Whoa, the writers remembered something from pre-season 9

Comment

How about Col. Kirkland(the prommie 2nd in command on lost city) being the next Odyssey CO(commanding officer) of the DSC-304-03 Odyssey.
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by chazevelt
                    Doesn't bother me nearly so much that they killed off Emerson as it does Sam cried about it. Geeze. Trying to make her too soft these days. She should be tougher than that by now- cry about it when you get home, COLONEL.
                    It should bother her. I dont care how professinal you are, you should never take it lightly when someone dies. I dont blame her for crying, it was right in front of her, and there was nothing she could do. I hope they save Emerson.
                    Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
                    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

It's going to be a treat seeing Ben flex his acting muscles.

Comment

"Its going to be a disappointing season"

Got that right, Netan.
                        www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Love the new BSG teaser!
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Teal'c looks so pissed.
                            sigpic
                            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Teal'c facing off against Cam posing as someone else.

This is great!

vs

Comment

Nah. Sorry to disagree. Adrenalin + 9 and some odd years of seeing people killed 'right in front of you' + the moxi that got her this far... Even when Jack was presumed lost she didn't cry until she was alone in the locker room and Teal'c offered her comfort. I would have expected instant fury, so much anger that she couldn't have cried if she wanted to. I've never seen anybody killed, but I have been so furious I couldn't cry until much, much later. For me, and I do watch SG1 for me, it was off-character for Sam.

Comment

Working...
                                X