Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg...I can't believe they killed Emerson.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Doesn't bother me nearly so much that they killed off Emerson as it does Sam cried about it. Geeze. Trying to make her too soft these days. She should be tougher than that by now- cry about it when you get home, COLONEL.

Comment

By Emerson. We Salute you!

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Maybe it was Emerson that was Sam's beau.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I nominate General Hammond to be the next Captain of the Prometheus.

Comment

Our ship commanders never survive!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
                I bet the Prometheus will be next to go
                What are you TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! PROMETHEUS HAS BEEN GONE!!!!! This is weird. Do you mean Odyssey?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Maybe Walter will be next to go

Comment

Originally posted by markaudette
                    I nominate General Hammond to be the next Captain of the Prometheus.

You mean the Odyssey?
                    sigpic

Comment

With the hack Emerson dead, hopefully they bring back in a real Commander. Such as Colonel William Ronson, the FIRST commander of Earth's ships.

Comment

Originally posted by chazevelt
                        Doesn't bother me nearly so much that they killed off Emerson as it does Sam cried about it. Geeze. Trying to make her too soft these days. She should be tougher than that by now- cry about it when you get home, COLONEL.
                        Agreed...that confuses me. I thought she was more professional.
                        Perhaps there is something more to it?
                        "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
                        Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
                        ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Originally posted by chazevelt
                          Forgive the woman, she's lost many of the people she's known, and he was killed in front of her for GOSHSAKES!

There's only us,
                          There's only this
                          Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                          No other road,
                          No other way
                          No day but today...

Comment

Hopefully they have a spare sarchophagus. Poor emmerson. Wasted. He was a good commander. They'll bring him back somehow, he hasn't been on long enough and it would be horrible if they just let him die a meaningless death at the hands of the Lucian alliance. Besides, I doubt that they have another commander in mind to command the Odyssey.
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by DaDigi
                              Thats it. I am never watching Stargate SG-1 ever again. I hope that SG-1 gets canceled, and good riddens to it. That was the last straw for me. WHY THE HELL DID THEY KILL HIM?

God damnit.
                              He's a recurring character anyway, grow up.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

WTF...Why did they have to kill Emerson? I really liked him, and I hate when they kill off characters for the heck of it. So what if the series "might" end, you dont need to kill anyone. Maybe there will be a Sarcouphigus (Sp?) that they can revive him in. I hope so, I hate seeing people die.
                                Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
                                http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Working...
                                X