The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlund05 View Post
    considering the first direct-to-dvd movie be finish the ori storyline, i think theres a decent possibility it will be a cliffhanger. A cliffhanger is a terrible way to end a series tho so i hope it doesnt end in one. A LOT of people will be pissed if it ends in a cliffhanger.
    Don't see why as it will be concluded in the movie.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Not everyone knows there will be a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
        I think they would be have to be..lets face it, they cant exactly end on a cliffhanger
        I'd be very suprised if they didn't end with a cliffhanger...

Comment

Anything having to due with time-travel or AU scares me.I hated Moebius.I'm not sure why TPTB are soo obsessed with time-travle and AU.IMO it's been done to death on SG-1 and scifi in general.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
            Anything having to due with time-travel or AU scares me.I hated Moebius.I'm not sure why TPTB are soo obsessed with time-travle and AU.IMO it's been done to death on SG-1 and scifi in general.
            Well yes I agree on this point only. It has been done to deatah on scifi, however 9 episodes out of 215 is not alot. I personally enjoy all of these episodes. I loved Moebius and thought it was a great ep. Personally I think this episode will be a great ending out to be a great ending to great series.

Comment

In the end, all that really matters is that the stargate program should go public, and Tau'ri should truly become the fifth race in the Great Alliance. These have both been on the backburner, so to speak, since the very beginning of the series. They would also open up huge possibilities with all humans on Earth having full and equal access to at least two, maybe three, other super-advanced races.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdice87 View Post
                In the end, all that really matters is that the stargate program should go public, and Tau'ri should truly become the fifth race in the Great Alliance. These have both been on the backburner, so to speak, since the very beginning of the series. They would also open up huge possibilities with all humans on Earth having full and equal access to at least two, maybe three, other super-advanced races.
                Well yes we should be the fifth race but i still disagree on makeing the program public as it would cause a whole world of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  Well yes we should be the fifth race but i still disagree on makeing the program public as it would cause a whole world of problems.
                  as far as we know, earth is the only planet in the universe with an active stargate that is hidden from the general public. we just need to suck it up and deal with it. even people on planets that regard it as "magic" have no problems with it.

Comment

and obviously, the battlestar galactica will show up on earth's doorstep with a cylon fleet behind it at the same time as the ori!

(i guess that's what thoughts happen when one spends too much time on two message boards.)

Comment

Originally posted by mrdice87 View Post
                      as far as we know, earth is the only planet in the universe with an active stargate that is hidden from the general public. we just need to suck it up and deal with it. even people on planets that regard it as "magic" have no problems with it.
                      Mayb we can take a page from Baals book and harvest a few stargates and give them to each of the big counties (Uk, China, Russia, Franch, Austraila) then go public with each country having there own public stargate to work like airports.
                      Or mayb not...

Anys ways i think it will end with Jack and Sam sitting in a boat on a water planet kissing when an unknown alien figther comes down from the sky and shots them in mid kiss turning them into thousands of tiny blocks with scatter on the oceans floor.
                      I think this will be an original ending? lol

or they will end it with them all fishing again.
                      sigpic
                      Banner Made By Me for Me
                      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                        Mayb we can take a page from Baals book and harvest a few stargates and give them to each of the big counties (Uk, China, Russia, Franch, Austraila) then go public with each country having there own public stargate to work like airports.
                        Or mayb not...
                        i'll go with the "maybe not"

you can only have one working stargate on a planet

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                          Anys ways i think it will end with Jack and Sam sitting in a boat on a water planet kissing when an unknown alien figther comes down from the sky and shots them in mid kiss turning them into thousands of tiny blocks with scatter on the oceans floor.
                          I think this will be an original ending? lol

or they will end it with them all fishing again.
                          Yeah LOL. I don't think so. It will end with them getting married and then all of a sudden, The Ori appear and fire at the wedding, then we pan tothe bridge of the Oddesey with the captian saying did we beam them out in time.... fade to black.

Comment

IMO a whole lot of poeple are going to die and if i'm right ...good cause i'm hoping it will set up the movies and give the movie a sense of meaning

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                              IMO a whole lot of poeple are going to die and if i'm right ...good cause i'm hoping it will set up the movies and give the movie a sense of meaning
                              Agreed.

Comment

I've said it before but IMHO it's illogical that RDA is not in the finale maybe not as Jack but as Jon (Jack's clone) at least in the future. I'm pretty sure the Airforce wouldn't let him escape them !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X