No announcement yet.

The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kinda reminds me of "2010" I would have loved to see what became of Jack in the future, but I doubt RDA will be in "Unending" (I hope they at least mention Jack in the finale maybe in relation with
    Spoiler:
    Sam's emotional scene...
    )

Comment

The way I would like to see it go down?

Through some sort of sneakery they manage to get merlins weapon, but can't figure out how to get it to work. As far has human science can tell, its a paperweight. Except when someone with the ATA gene goes near it, then it starts to glow and the people with the ATA gene get a huge headache. The figure out that the closer to acention you are the more this thing hurts you. When they get the thing sealed up Skaara shows up and says that the Anchients refuse to allow the wepon to remain in this galaxy and they have to get rid of it. They then ask if Skarra is allowed to help them get rid of it as its there demand they are trying to follow, Skarra thinks about it for a minute and says, 'Yes I guess that would be the responsable thing to do. ' All the SGC asks for is one address, the Ori home city. Using the ZPM they got from atlantis they head to the city, O'nell and SG1 leading the charge. The use weapon on every one they run into until they get to the fire room. There Ardia stands in their way, Jackson who still has some of merlins powers he's hidden away get into a big titanic struggle, the rest of SG-1 is holding the door, and then ruddenly O'nell runs the device into the fire pit. The followrs of the Ori break off the fight, scared at the death of their gods. Ardia (now having no powers) and Vala have a mother daughter moment.

O'nell's funeral takes place on earth, with everyone showing up including Thor, Skarra, Jonas, Hammond, several off word people, and even a few of the Tok'ra. It's a beautiful cermony with everyone remembering the last 10 years. Daniel even reflects on O'nell saying that when refering to the Stargate "This thing is going to be the death of me."

The milky way is in a state of realitive peace and the stargate is reviled to the people at large. Gate travel starts to become a way of life.

Daniel elects to stay in the Ori galaxy to try to help the people make something of themselves.
      Teal'c is going to go home to try to rebuild
      Sam decides to head to Atlantis, to run away from the pain of her loss
      Vala decides to go with Ardia to Valas planet and reise her daughter right.
      & Cam, Cam is given a his own ship the 'Atlas', and starts a new adventure as the captian of a new earth alliance flagship.
      Give me one orion class warship, a ZPM, a skeleton crew and as many drones as the ship can possibly carry...and I'll show you how "Hallowed the Ori" are.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        I don't have high hopes for the season finale, not after reading this:

Shanks: “And, at the very end of the season you kind of expect some sort of finale episode, but we did an episode that is more like a ‘bottle show’ and it has nothing to really do with the tying up of any loose ends and is actually one of these strange episodes were you get to see these characters and how they might age and grow in the future and whether or not that is how they stay is the big question mark.”
        Actually I like that. I think it is a good way to end the show. On a high note.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Actually I like that. I think it is a good way to end the show. On a high note.
          How is that a high note, exactly? A 'bottle show' is basically where they're using what is left of the budget to make a really cheap episode, I'm bracing myself for another '200' style rip off that will probably just make a mockery out of the season...

Comment

How is that a high note, exactly? A 'bottle show' is basically where they're using what is left of the budget to make a really cheap episode, I'm bracing myself for another '200' style rip off that will probably just make a mockery out of the season...
            Oh come on. First of 200 was a great episode but I seriously doubt that is what unending is going to be. I have all the faith in the world that it will be a great ep.

Comment

Oh come on. First of 200 was a great episode but I seriously doubt that is what unending is going to be. I have all the faith in the world that it will be a great ep.
              I don't mean it will be like 200, I ment it will be cheap literally (as Shanks says), like my impression of 200 was: cheap.

Comment

I don't mean it will be like 200, I ment it will be cheap literally (as Shanks says), like my impression of 200 was: cheap.
                It doesnt seem cheap, as he didnt say that at all. It could be a great eepisode and it seems it will, you may hate it as you have most of this season. Most think it will be great and I say wait and see.

Comment

It doesnt seem cheap, as he didnt say that at all. It could be a great eepisode and it seems it will, you may hate it as you have most of this season. Most think it will be great and I say wait and see.
                  He said it was like a 'bottle episode', research what that is...

Comment

He said it was like a 'bottle episode', research what that is...
                    I know what that means but I still like the idea of this episode in seeing how the team evolves and a glimpse of the future. Kinda sounds like the charmed ending and I like that. I think it will be great and will judge it after I see it.

Comment

After reading some spoilers I've changed my mind, the last ep is startint to sound pretty good.

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Robert C. Cooper
                      SG-1’s final episode, “Unending”, will have the team trapped on board a ship, within a time dilation field, for 50 years. We will see how the relationships might develop and evolve. It represents one possible future given a certain set of circumstances. RCC wrote and directed the episode because he wanted to be on set during the emotional final days of filming. He feels it is a fitting end to the 1-hour series era of SG-1. At the end of the episode, the events will be “undone”.

Comment

After reading some spoilers I've changed my mind, the last ep is startint to sound pretty good.
                        Glad you've seen the light!

Comment

I dont know, i would have prefered it was just a window in the future, nothow its been described. I wnat to see the legacy of the asrgate program on our planet, i love the characters obviosuly but i want it to be something that the 10 years has been leading too. We see the characters evolve every episode but we cant get 50 years of earth progress in to the show wheras we can at least say that weve seen 10 years already.
                          The movie sounds great, it actually sounds like a plot i had imagined ages ago, about Sg1 going to celestis with the Asgard and cutting the ori heartland to shreds.
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

is it just me or does the plot for "Unendings" sound a little like "All Good things..."?

Comment

I dunno, call this lame, but I'd love to see a nice space battle between the 3 Earth ships (Apollo, Oddysey, Deadalus) with maxed out fighter bays (3x 16 F302's) and maybe some help from our allies like the Asgard (more then one ship please). That would be for Dominion I guess.

Comment

Well...that title was certainly unnecessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X