The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tara3583
    I thought that as well when i saw the title "Unending" also as a little hint to fans, not to give up hope as SG1 will go on, may be a little diferant, but still SG1
    Thats what I felt as well. I like time travel episodes and really loved Mobeius but I don't want a Time travel finale and I doubt the writers will do that or pull a "Roseanne". I think we will have a great finale and what if unending means that the galaxy is unmade by the use of the Sangrall, or mabey the destruction of the Ori or *gulp* the destruction of Earth?
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
      The destruction of the Orion, Korelev, and Prometheus was emotional. I felt a shiver go down my spine, although that may have been an affect of the music combined with what was happening. Who says that can't be emotional? That's why I say I want a gigantic space battle in combination with a concurrent ground battle.
      Oh, I agree, I too was sittinng there open mouthed and when the closing credits came up I was like OMG! To me it was one of the best cliffhanger season finales ever. So yes, I do want battles, it'll be essential to have battles, but in such a significant episode, charater moments are a MUST, so I wouldn't like to sacrifice those for the sake of an extra couple of explosions or ext shots of ships. After all, isn't one of the main reasons were all so emotional about the fact the Stargate SG1 is technically ending (in TV Series format, at least) is becuse we don't want to loose the characters we love so much. After all, they are what set it apart from other shows. Our Team Otherwise, I for one, would have been far more philisophical about the whole thing, when you look it pragmatically. Stargate is continuing with Altlantis. It's SG1 we don't want to loose, and it's the characters that make it SG1. Sorry, rambling here. Back to the topic. I want battles, I want explosions, I want the kitchen sink, but most of all I want 'THE ONE TEAM' oh and of course and PS why aren't there icons for Walter and Siler

But that's just IMHO

Comment

episode 20's title is Unending and that just shouts out "CLIFFHANGER"
        do u agree with my theory? if so, how do you think the episode will end?

Comment

Hehe maybe the movie really is back on

Comment

"Unending" suggest an open ended finale, like Moebius, to me. Camelot-esque cliffhanger, I doubt it, I imagine it'll be more like "Full Circle"
            Last edited by The Signal; 30 September 2006, 03:06 PM.
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I think its going to be a very open-ended ending. There is almost definately going to be some form of continuation, so I doubt it'll end with everything wrapped up.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Unending, a title like 200. something will be unending.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

The last scene will be

Prior - Hallowed are the ori

SG-1 - Hallowed are the ori

Prior smiles

SG-1 brings out their guns & start shooting

Comment

No, it will be more like this:

Prior- Accept the Ori, or die.

SG-1- Never.

Prior- Let the cleansing begin.

SG-1 starts shooting at the prio, but he blocks all the bullet and throws them back.

Vala- What do we do now?

Carter- We pray.

Prior- Hallowed are the Ori!

Prior points staff at SG-1, but gets shot in the back by a returning O'Neill.

Teil'c- O'Neill, you son of a *****.

O'Neill- You think I'd miss this party?

credits
                    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

i like the cliff hanger then just wrap it up in a movie, or a 2. then sg1 would get the ending it deserves.
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
                        No, it will be more like this:

SG-1- Never.

SG-1 starts shooting at the prio, but he blocks all the bullet and throws them back.

Vala- What do we do now?

Carter- We pray.

credits
                        Now THAT would be interesting!!!!!

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Here is an alternate ending.

SG-1- Never.

Vala- What do we do now?

Carter- We pray.

The prior uses the staff to vaporize SG1, but Adria comes out of nowhere and kills him. She the de-vaporizes Vala.

Adria- Mother, you're alive again!

Vala- Hallowed are the Ori!

Colonel O'Neill then wakes up sitting in his office at the SGC. Carter walks in.

Cater- General O'Neill are you okay?

O'Neill- I just had the weirdest dream.

Teal'c suddenly floats through the wall dancing with rodents in feety pajamas.

Teal'c- You're still in it.

Credits
                          The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

credits
                            Oh man, that would be great.
                            sigpic
                            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                              Oh man, that would be great.
                              Yeah, then it could lead into the movie, the possible spinoff SGC, which is basically SG1, or a mini series. Either way it would be a great way to end a great show.
                              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Yeah, then it could lead into the movie, the possible spinoff SGC, which is basically SG1, or a mini series. Either way it would be a great way to end a great show.
                                Well I'll blame you if the Stargate writers get sued by Family Guy.
                                sigpic
                                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                                X