No announcement yet.

The all inclusive final scene/episode speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to see the future, I and really hope that the last episode isn't screwed over by seeing the future. One of the things that bugged me was in "1969", SG-1 traveled to the future and Cassie sent them back. I didn't like the whole concept of that. Was that the same future as "2010" or was it a whole different future?

And, because I am a huge S/J shipper, I'm afraid that what we see in the future would not show anything shippy in that regards. I don't want to see Sam 20, 40 years into the future married to someone else or even not married at all.

I can deal with traveling back in the past, but not in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
      nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
      not time travel
      that ending has already been used for season 8
      But in Moebius the went to the past, right?
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
        I don't want to see the future, I and really hope that the last episode isn't screwed over by seeing the future. One of the things that bugged me was in "1969", SG-1 traveled to the future and Cassie sent them back. I didn't like the whole concept of that. Was that the same future as "2010" or was it a whole different future?

And, because I am a huge S/J shipper, I'm afraid that what we see in the future would not show anything shippy in that regards. I don't want to see Sam 20, 40 years into the future married to someone else or even not married at all.

I can deal with traveling back in the past, but not in the future.
        I prefer travelling to the future and back to the start point. And I think this is gonna happen. Don't know about S/J, but I've read the reports from Stargate con in Burbank, Michael Shanks said that we'd see how Daniel and Vala might end up. I really hope Daniel/Vala shippers won't be disappointed.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
          Considering that everything was covered up, all we really know from that is that Cassie is still alive in some form. We can also imply that Cassie knew SG-1 was coming.

I actually have a feeling they're going to dodge that question for that purpose--have the Ori kill Jack or something. I just hope that if they do S/J they don't overdo it.
          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
          -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity View Post
            Considering that everything was covered up, all we really know from that is that Cassie is still alive in some form. We can also imply that Cassie knew SG-1 was coming.

I actually have a feeling they're going to dodge that question for that purpose--have the Ori kill Jack or something. I just hope that if they do S/J they don't overdo it.
            I don't want them to over do the S/J angle, but I do want some knowledgement of that storyline they started in S1 and built over the years. Just one scene where they're sitting together in their house, or family pictures of the two on a wall or desk. At this point, I don't need to see a wedding or a huge kiss. And let's hope that they don't kill Jack off. I want to see him in the movies, or possibly doing another episode or two in Atlantis.

Comment

Interesting.

We'll see what happens.

Comment

I think it is a flash forward type ending. Sort of like the end of season four Babylon Five, or the future bits in the finale of Star Trek TNG.

No need for actual time travel, but we as the audience will travel in time.

Comment

yeah hope its something like that anyway

Comment

Originally posted by paulthesane View Post
                    I think it is a flash forward type ending. Sort of like the end of season four Babylon Five, or the future bits in the finale of Star Trek TNG.

No need for actual time travel, but we as the audience will travel in time.
                    Sounds interesting. I think howevewr it is done it will be great!
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity View Post

Actually... it'd be realyl cool if they insert the scene from 1969 into the episode. They woudln't probably. And yet...
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

This has Voyager's "Endgame" stamped all over it to me. Honestly, since it's Rob and the finale, I'm sure it will be great, but I'm wary about this. That's odd, considering how much I enjoyed Moebius. I just hope they won't use Time Travel or future knowledge as an easy plot device or reset button. Basically I'm hoping it'll be more like The Next Generation finale than Voyager's.

Comment

or Enterprise's.

*shivers*

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                            Well I'll believe it when I see it. although if it is true then it would be a awful way to go for the finale of any season let alone the last.

Besides if we know who's around 20 or 40 years from now will take away somewhat from the dvd movie's ie. we will know for example sam's safe in the movie's as she was alive 20 or 40 years into the future. For that reason I doubt the truth of this.

Hmm, I wouldn't think that would ruin what's going on now, because as far as I'm concerned it's only a possible future, not the "set in stone" future, since it's still the future and not the present.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Oh god no.

Time Travel episodes, or future perspective episodes, especially at the end, always ruin what comes next, with TNG being the only exception I can think off.

Take B5, it ended with a 20 years later episode, yet Crusade was pointless because we know Earth survived. Hell, they did an episode that expanded until the Sun exploded and pretty much gave away how S5 would end during S4. It just took fun out of the show knowing how things ended.

At least with 1969, 2001 and 2010, we completely changed the future related to these episodes, and we've already had a time travel season finale. Maybe we will get a TNG sort of ending. It ended with a glimpse into the future, but what happened when Generations came out, they ****ed that future up big time by destroying the Enterprise-D.

If SG1 plans to show us a possible future, then change it so we know things don't go that way then I can see something big happening during the movies to steer away from that future. Hopefully they won't mention anything that involves Atlantis.

sigpic

Comment

This is going to be great!
                                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X