This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garethhall
    I have just watched the 200th episode, i think it is the worst one EVER! I ts asbolutly CRAP and i see no relevance of how this episode benefits the season! I all so had a look and the poll(reviews) for the episode, I have to qeustion the results so far? I cant and will not beliefe that 2853 voters thought that it is outstanding! This make me think that the results riged.
    I am a Stargate diehard fan but I am not impressed with this episode

What are your thoughts?
    Diehard? Diehards come to places like GateWorld and talk about the show and everything about it. Yet you've only made what... 2 posts???

Warsie/Trekkie!
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

i think we should all just take it for what it was and not be judgmental of this episode.

I personally thought it was hilarious.
      Especially the Teal'c PI scene... Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Some were just looking for something different, I guess.
        i'm not arguing with you here, but i'm curious - how was this episode NOT different?!

It was .....completely different!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
          i'm not arguing with you here, but i'm curious - how was this episode NOT different?!

I think what Fith means is that some wore looking for a serious way to celebrate the 200th ep.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

No, I meant different from how TPTB did "200". Some may have wanted it to be a more serious episode. Don't forget though, I'm not one of those people.

Beat me to it, Mitchell.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sorry Garethhall, but I didn't think it was the worst Stargate episode ever.

Affinity still wins that contest hands, arms, shoulders, knees and feet down.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                I think what Fith means is that some wore looking for a serious way to celebrate the 200th ep.
                ah i see.
                this was the perfect way to celebrate though.

the big stuff - clearly, should be saved for the final episode/movies.

Comment

ah i see.
                  this was the perfect way to celebrate though.

the big stuff - clearly, should be saved for the final episode/movies.
                  Oh definatly we need a big battle explosions death meaningfull lines a marriage (a shipper can hope) among other things.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                    Oh definatly we need a big battle explosions death meaningfull lines a marriage (a shipper can hope) among other things.
                    Indeed!!
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

200th episode was about comedy, not supposed to do anything with the story, i mainly loved the oniel being invisible lol

Carter: Sir, are you there?

-kinda long pause-

Oniell: ....Nope

i love it

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

It was a great episode !!!
                        "A man with a gun is a citizen, a man without a gun is a subject"

Comment

It was entertaining to me but it felt like they were taking shots at the fans kinda like making fun of us although thats my own opinion.
                          BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
                          Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
                            i think we should all just take it for what it was and not be judgmental of this episode.

Isn't it possible to do both?
                            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                              Isn't it possible to do both?
                              tsk tsk

There you go trying to be rational and reasonable again.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

The episode was funny. I'm not going to deny that. But as a 200th episode it was totaly out of place. The 200th episode should of been a huge moment, something memorable that none of us would ever forget. My theory from earlier in the year about have the episode be based around George Hammond dieing, or something similar to this for example. And event that would of changed the Stargate Universe forever and made a lasting impact in the midns of the fans.

Instead we were left with a joke episode which mocked Stargate and most people will likely not even mention again untill, god willnig, the 300th episode comes around.

There was nothing wrong with the episode itself, parts were funny, and some jsut made me cringe. But it did not belong as a 200th episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X