This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
    It's my understanding that there's a tremendous amount of swearing on the set and amongst some of the cast and crew--I think they're poking fun at it. But I've got to agree--too much....
    I agree, way to much swearing. Makes me really not like the episode. It's good except for the last 5min.

Comment

I guess I'm still junvenile enough to get a kick out of it.
      Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

The swearing at the end was over done, and the puppet part was waaaay too long. Other than that, it was a GREAT episode.
        Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
        Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Ok, now I have rarely recently said this but that episode was awesome. I wonder who came up with putting in each of the insides jokes and the various scenarios. It was nice of the writers to acknowledge that the fans hated the short opening and the lack of RDA when he was a "regular" cast member. I personally hated when for the longest time each episode would focus on one character and other characters would have maybe one line. The puppets were cute. The Sam puppet could have had a better face but they were still cute. I wonder if the cast wanted to keep the puppets. I bet they would sell for a fortune if the actors signed their individuals puppets and put them on ebay. I also liked the tin man tealc. I wish that the Jack character would have been one of those characters. I think he would have been a good cowardly lion or scarecrow. I remember how for 100 the producers and writers were in the show so I tried to see how many producers/directors/writers I could find and I was only able to spot Peter Deluise. He seems to have lost allot of weight over the years. I thought it was nice that Don Davis got to come back but would have liked to have seen more of RDA.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
            So, is Jack really Mitchell's father or were they just joking?
            Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father....
            "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
            Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
            ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Originally posted by Dezdmona
              Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father....
              He told me enough! He told me YOU killed him!
              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

No Cam, I am your father......

Comment

Where do we enter that secret code word thing again?????

Comment

No Cam, I am your father......
                    That's not true! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!
                    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

AOL

i would have definitely preferred a Star Wars skit to the Star Trek one. more stargate-y
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Where do we enter that secret code word thing again?????
                        http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/code/

The page isn't loading for me. *sigh*

Comment

but where on AOL???

Comment

I just wanted to mention the OC part with them being young killed me "what did you do that for, going to tap that ass....what up dawg" "Mitchell doesn't like me anymore," "I'm pregnant" that had me on the floor I seen those teen shows god that is soooo like them to that just was....I don't think I can say enough about this episode

Comment

ok. I am not happy with the SciFi channel webpages. Too slow. PLUS, I tried joining a while ago, and got sent the confirm e-mail, but it takes me to this error page. I e-mailed for tech support and haven't heard one thing back from them in a month. I am not a happy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                                AOL

i would have definitely preferred a Star Wars skit to the Star Trek one. more stargate-y
                                I thought that since the Furlings looked like Ewoks that was a Star Wars Skit in disguise

Comment

Working...
                                X