X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    Thanks, I needed that!
    No prob. Tonight has been the biggest workout of my stomach muscles in a long time. I never new laughing could be such good exercise.
    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
      Did you guys catch the "movie is back on" part? Could that mean something? I know there was supposed to be a movie a while ago, but it was shelved. Coincidence?
      I did, I just hope that means after SG-1 finishes its run (of 11 seasons...*prays for 11*). In any case I will watch it no matter what.
      "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
      The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by RedGuard
        I did, I just hope that means after SG-1 finishes its run (of 11 seasons...*prays for 11*). In any case I will watch it no matter what.
        I'm gonna green you just because you are hoping for an 11th season. Because I agree with you on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
          No prob. Tonight has been the biggest workout of my stomach muscles in a long time. I never new laughing could be such good exercise.
          Indeed! The last time I laughed so hard is when I saw Hulk the movie b/c it was so stupid! This however was good laughing, I can't pick what part I loved best, mabey the mother ship on Goa'uld, the Firefly sequence, Star Trek damn I can't decide! Damn you TPTB for creating such a great ep that I can't pick my favorite moment!
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I've been laughing too much tonight! Now my head hurts and my stomach is upset! And I feel a bit queesy. That's what I get for laughing so hard.

Oh wait, I know why I am queesy, I swallowed a lit cigarette on accident when I laughed. Calgon, take me away! Errr, someone pass the Rolaids or Tums.

Comment

siler had the best line "why does this always happen to me?" i cracked up so bad
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I think Walter Harriman was hysterical!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                  siler had the best line "why does this always happen to me?" i cracked up so bad
                  I loved that too, poor Siler he is alwayd getting the short end of the stick.

Comment

Poor Siler. That looked like it really hurt too.

Comment

Soooooooooooooo, much funnier than Wormhole X-treme. The best part in my opinion, was the part about the fishing, "everything after that would just seem pointless." "We are the Furling's." The last part with the puppets, when Teal'c started laughing, "we are so stupid." Oh oh oh, the Farscape parody, the Wizard of Oz parody, and the part about Gilligan's Island. Vala was great in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                        Soooooooooooooo, much funnier than Wormhole X-treme. The best part in my opinion, was the part about the fishing, "everything after that would just seem pointless." "We are the Furling's." The last part with the puppets, when Teal'c started laughing, "we are so stupid." Oh oh oh, the Farscape parody, the Wizard of Oz parody, and the part about Gilligan's Island. Vala was great in this episode.
                        Yes she was. While I loved Wormhole X-treme this definatly topped it!

Comment

This is clearly a golden moment for SG-1, only the second since Jack/RDA left, but definitely a golden moment. And I'm sure when the DVD comes out there will be extras that we haven't seen on TV.

Comment

I'm sure there are many mixed views on this episode but I for one loved it. It was freakin' hilarious.

Spoiler:
                            I loved how they pulled out all the stops and no one was above being poked fun at. From the writers/producers, to the actors, to the fans. It was one giant free-for-all and I loved every second of it. Well, the very end with interviews with the Wormhole Xtreme cast was kinda blah but the rest of it was just great. My sis and I laughed like crazy.

My favorite scene had to be the wedding:

Daniel: You know, if she doesn't show, people will think you and I . . .
                            Jack: What?

Faboo to the writers. This was great.

AL

Comment

Sigh....another black eye for the SG1....ep 100 was horrible and ep 200 isnt much better. Sure funny..ha ha.....id rather watch an exciting ep that has something to do with the storyline....a wasted ep IMO. They should give us 21 eps this season for SG1 after that. Even Jack couldnt help that sorry excuse.
                              When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
                              I miss you.
                              Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

"The Wizard of Oz" is one of my guilty pleasures. So, I really enjoyed that parody. Those munchkins in the episode look pretty much the way I think they ought to look. There weren't any black munchkins in the 1939 movie, and I just think it's more attractive the way the episode handled it.

Comment

Working...
                                X