Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was anyone else reminded of Bob from the Enzyte commercial when Jack first popped into the episode?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I must be the minority. I was looking forward to the 200th episode but overall disappointed in the episode. The inside jokes were good, the marriage scene with Daniel not wanting everyone to think Jack and Daniel were the couple and seeing O'Neal in a guest role were my favorite parts. We never did find out why the Stargate failed to work properly. It looked to be more fun for the cast than for the viewer. Just to silly with most of the scenes. I would love to own one of the puppets especially if it were autographed by the represented character.

Comment

why isnt' anyone using the live chat mentioned at the start of this thread?

Comment

Well, that sucks. Finally got the site to load, and there's no place to put in the code! No fair.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala
            I set up a chat room for now here

please join
            Watching the repeat of the epi and discussing in the chat room... join in!
            "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
            Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
            ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Originally posted by Brianamarie
              Well, that sucks. Finally got the site to load, and there's no place to put in the code! No fair.
              No kidding, I couldn't find it either. I kept hearing a female voice say, "That's not it. That's not it either." So where does that code go anyways?

That Boost Mobile commercial is stuck in my head.
              Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
              Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                That's not true! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!
                Search your feelings Cam, you know it to be true.

Comment

I liked how all of the bit players got to have their moment, like Siler and Walter.

The Man

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Naitch
                    I liked how all of the bit players got to have their moment, like Siler and Walter.
                    Even that Pierre guy from Conan O'Brian show got in to it too.

Comment

Ok, so was I the only one who thought the furling planet blowing up was kinda reminiscent of hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy? Also, loved the Asimov quote.
                      YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

Originally posted by kelmah
                        Ok, so was I the only one who thought the furling planet blowing up was kinda reminiscent of hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy? Also, loved the Asimov quote.
                        It was Alderaan...
                        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

The last 5 min of this show has to be making fun of LOTR endings

Comment

i thought the last 5 minutes were pretty funny, but my favorite part was the definatley the Farscape parody
                            [{.:New><Fan:.}]

.. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Comment

my god this thing is hilarious, i was afraid i missed something in the begining with the furlings and all
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

that is one short opening credit
                                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                                X