Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have no idea how many viewers they'd be loosing. I'm already ticked at, NBC for cancelling Surface and E-Ring, at ABC for Commander and Chief, and Fox for switching House to 7 say they can put on a new show. If Sci-Fi joins thatbandwagon "Hasta La Vista Baby!"
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

*gets on knees*PLEASE SciFi...PLEASE give us a season 11! I am begging you here. SG-1 has just reinvented itself and is AMAZING, to end it now would be terrible! I'll do anything....anything

Comment

Originally posted by Konman72
        *gets on knees*PLEASE SciFi...PLEASE give us a season 11! I am begging you here. SG-1 has just reinvented itself and is AMAZING, to end it now would be terrible! I'll do anything....anything
        Whoa calm down man , the shows are doing just "decent" right now. There will be a ratings climb, no worries.
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

This thread seems to be doing better than the anti season 11 thread

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
            This thread seems to be doing better than the anti season 11 thread
            And so it should
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I am definately pro S11, the Ori plot is becoming so good, especially after the pegasus project and the whole new relation with the ancients, who knows what they are getting up to! There are just so many brilliant plotlines that TPTB could bring up. I think its about time they started work on reviving the great alliance, particularly in bringing back the Nox. And how the Ori would react with the Asgrad will be a definate winner. We need lots and lots of new stargate!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

I'm so glad that Amanda Tapping and Claudia Black both signed on again even though they had babies last year. I wish Sci-Fi took the actor's devotion to the show into account more often. (We might still have Farscape )

Comment

I want stargate forever but for right now I'm going to enjoy Tonights episode I can't wait leaving work as soon as I can to watch. I have It recorded because I know I would miss a few minutes because of commute time.

Comment

I'm really enjoying the reinvention of SG1 and hope it can go on for several more seasons.

No, I don't miss Jack.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Yeah, i'm really pleased with how stargate has progressed, and it hasn't left its roots either, Morpheus showed that, and it still ties in Goa'uld story lines. Also the actors and the crew are obviously having a great time because they all want to do another season, so there is no lack of enthusiasm coming from tptb.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

I love SG-1, and to be honest I won't be satisfied if it ends at season 20. I wish it would go on forever. So here's the deal, tune every TV set you can to Sci-Fi while Stargate is on , that way there will be a definate ratings spike.

Comment

Originally posted by dd78matt
                          I love SG-1, and to be honest I won't be satisfied if it ends at season 20. I wish it would go on forever. So here's the deal, tune every TV set you can to Sci-Fi while Stargate is on , that way there will be a definate ratings spike.
                          That wouldn't work unless you were a Neilsen family.
                          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                          -Audioslave

Comment

I just now noticed this thread. Hope it hasn't been up long because then it will look like I'm slacking in my support. So, if you couldn't tell already tell; I am pro season 11.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              No, I don't miss Jack.
                              Shocking to say the least, thats the Anti-S11/10/9ers big thing. "Jack's gone!" Let RDA raise his kid for crying out loud. If they'd see Farscape they'd appreciate Ben Browder and Claudia Black a whole lot more.
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                                Shocking to say the least, thats the Anti-S11/10/9ers big thing. "Jack's gone!" Let RDA raise his kid for crying out loud. If they'd see Farscape they'd appreciate Ben Browder and Claudia Black a whole lot more.
                                Actually, because of Mitchell and Vala I've gotten a bit interested in Farscape and will probably find a way to watch it when I have the chance.
                                Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                                Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                                -Audioslave

Comment

Working...
                                X