Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope there is a season 11. Stargate is the best derned show on the networks. Heck, I even killed my social life the last two years at school in support of Stargate.
    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
    Zatnikitelman

Comment

While I am concerned about the ratings go season 22! LEts post as much as we can so SKIFFY that there are enough loyal fans and get more posts than the antis. Lets all write down we want season 11 a tholusand times and send it to SKIFFY! Won't do any good but it is Vallas idea!
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

If there isn't a Season 11, Sci-Fi Channel may lose a lot of good fans. Myself included.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'll say HELL yeah to season 11 and many more, and I concur as well, I will never watch Scifi again..I'm sick and tired of jacking me over on my shows, just so much a girl can take before she had enough I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
            I'll say HELL yeah to season 11 and many more, and I concur as well, I will never watch Scifi again..I'm sick and tired of jacking me over on my shows, just so much a girl can take before she had enough I swear!
            I hear you. I barely was able to forgive that channel after what it pulled with Farscape. I won't forgive them again.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              I hear you. I barely was able to forgive that channel after what it pulled with Farscape. I won't forgive them again.
              EXACTLY!!!! Sometimes I think of the word Scifi and I can’t help but feel this anger that is there, doing what they did to Farscape...like they old saying goes "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." If they do it again...then I forsake thee! (Who’s been watching to much LOTR oh I have) tee heh heh

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                EXACTLY!!!! Sometimes I think of the word Scifi and I can’t help but feel this anger that is there, doing what they did to Farscape...like they old saying goes "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." If they do it again...then I forsake thee! (Who’s been watching to much LOTR oh I have) tee heh heh
                That's just strange. I was thinking of that exact saying.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                  It is funny you Fith and I seem to be thinking on the same level. The only reason I forgave Sci-Fi for Farscape was because I was a Stargate fan. If they cancel Stargate they will losse a viewer. (And a petion may be in the works)
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well, someone had to create the Pro 11 thread sooner or later.....seems sooner it is. I'll be pro 11, despite not having seen any Season 10, I'm optimistic enough that I'll be happy, happy, happy by it should it come to fruitation.

Come on sci-fi, don't screw up now.

Comment

I knew there was a reason I was getting headaches!!! You all in my head swimming around, hey while in there see if you can't find out where my muse went, for it sure has forsaken me (growls) hahah

well it's all ways good to know there people that think the same, sometimes it can feel so lonely glad I'm not the only one thinking of that quote or going to drop watching Scifi channel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                        I knew there was a reason I was getting headaches!!! You all in my head swimming around, hey while in there see if you can't find out where my muse went, for it sure has forsaken me (growls) hahah

well it's all ways good to know there people that think the same, sometimes it can feel so lonely glad I'm not the only one thinking of that quote or going to drop watching Scifi channel!!!
                        Yep, you're definitely not alone. On either count.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You and me both brother, if they take off the Gates Sci-Fi would be betraying the very thing that made them as popular as they are today.
                          sigpic
                          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                            You and me both brother, if they take off the Gates Sci-Fi would be betraying the very thing that made them as popular as they are today.
                            You can say that again. But hey, it would give them more room for such quality shows like Tremors was. Oh, wait.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yep, you're definitely not alone. On either count.
                              Heck yeah!!!

Originally posted by Descent
                              God ain't that the truth, but then again I guess they think they shouldn't be unique and try and jump on the bandwagon and be just like everybody else and become like NBC or CBS.

Comment

If there isn't a Season 11, Sci-Fi Channel may lose a lot of good fans. Myself included.
                                Plus they won't get me as a new viewer... I was planning to get Scifi via satellite, but I'm gonna cancel that...

Comment

Working...
                                X