This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargaitor
    Is there another way to show TPTB that we want the show besides here? Somebody to write to?

Do you really think it won't get picked up?
    They know we want more seasons, but that has nothing to do with if they will get made or not. It's all about ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
      They know we want more seasons, but that has nothing to do with if they will get made or not. It's all about ratings.
      Speaking of which.......why are the ratings this year so darn low???

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
        ...relative to the cost of the show. A lower rated show can survive on SciFi if it's cheap for them.

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
          Speaking of which.......why are the ratings this year so darn low???
          No BSG to prop up the ratings I'm guessing, that and competition.

And to some, the quality of the show is sagging (not me though).

Comment

I'm pro season 11. GO 11!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
              No BSG to prop up the ratings I'm guessing, that and competition.

And to some, the quality of the show is sagging (not me though).
              Mainly competition, a ton of people I know are watching Psyche/Monk and Tivoing Stargate/watching it on it's second run.

BSG Premiers around the time that Sci-fi has to make up their minds about a new season. I'm actually hoping BSG's ratings are low, so that Sci-Fi's "plan" for year-round programming really bites them in the ass.

Or, the SG-1 ratings could improve

lolplz

Comment

Originally posted by stargaitor
                Is there another way to show TPTB that we want the show besides here? Somebody to write to?

Do you really think it won't get picked up?
                I've been reading through alot of forums talking about ratings and whether the shows will or will not get cancelled.

I had a novel idea.......rather than post water bottles, tissue boxes etc as suggested in other threads (think of the environment people! ) I thought that perhaps we could all start bombarding the scifi channel directly with an email campaign. None of this forward emails and get a petition stuff, but each and every person that feels strongly regarding future seasons, sending an email explaining that they WANT another season, WHY they want another season, and QUESTIONING why (as a 'consumer' of their programming) on earth they would not continue.....

Off scifi.com:

SCI FI CHANNEL
                If you have suggestions or comments for our Programming Department about the SCI FI Channel or any of its shows, please contact:

[email protected]

Just a thought.......

Comment

I am 130% Pro Season 11 of SG-1. I love the new direction of this show, and feel it should at least get an 11th season.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by PegasusPrincess
                    I've been reading through alot of forums talking about ratings and whether the shows will or will not get cancelled.

I had a novel idea.......rather than post water bottles, tissue boxes etc as suggested in other threads (think of the environment people! ) I thought that perhaps we could all start bombarding the scifi channel directly with an email campaign. None of this forward emails and get a petition stuff, but each and every person that feels strongly regarding future seasons, sending an email explaining that they WANT another season, WHY they want another season, and QUESTIONING why (as a 'consumer' of their programming) on earth they would not continue.....

Off scifi.com:

SCI FI CHANNEL
                    If you have suggestions or comments for our Programming Department about the SCI FI Channel or any of its shows, please contact:

[email protected]

Just a thought.......

I did just that. I wrote an email to scifi. I hope the shows get renewed so much. If not SG-1 then atleast Atlantis, but I hope both continue next year.

Perfecto!

Comment

How ever many more seasons they make, i'll keep watching them all

The Ori could do with another few seasons, so i do think there is likely to be a season 11...
                      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I will be hoping for many more seasons of SG-1. And I will be sending an email to that address at sci-fi.

Comment

C'MON BRING ON MORE SG1 SEASONS!!!!!!!

i believe they should be ATLEAST 6 More seasons with the Ori just as much time as the goa'uld had. And i all open for another even more powerful for or otherwise to keep it going for maybe ANOTHER 8 or so seasons.

I say bring in season 24!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            I am 130% Pro Season 11 of SG-1. I love the new direction of this show, and feel it should at least get an 11th season.

I'm 100000% PRO Season 11 of SG-1.

And then season 12, 13, 14....
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Yep ! Pro too !

It would be a shame if TPTB had to finish the Ori arc this year...

Comment

I Am Pro Season 11!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X