This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommiekins
    Absolutely, i'm really not liking to have to think that there might not be another season, especially considering the new season is so good!
    Me too season 10 is so good I really am wishing we know tommorow about Skiffy's decision to keep or toss. But they will severly damage Atlantis if they pull the plug on SG-1 now.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
      That is a pretty good approximation. Yay Ben!
      Does this mean you've started watching FarScape, Trek_Girl42? I know it's off topic to give us in-depth reviews of how you feel, but I'd like to hear a few words of how you're enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
        Does this mean you've started watching FarScape, Trek_Girl42? I know it's off topic to give us in-depth reviews of how you feel, but I'd like to hear a few words of how you're enjoying it.
        I've watched the first four eps and I loved them! And I've got at least four more, maybe eight coming on Wednsday!

I wasn't sure what to think after the pilot, but by the last ep of the disc I was completly hooked, it's definitly a show that takes several viewings to get in to.

Comment

I've watched the first four eps and I loved them! And I've got at least four more, maybe eight coming on Wednsday!

I wasn't sure what to think after the pilot, but by the last ep of the disc I was completly hooked, it's definitly a show that takes several viewings to get in to.
          Yes it's not a show that you can get into right away. Not all the episodes are great but deffinatly worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I know. What heck is up with that, anyways? I wouldn't even care how old they were. Quality Sci-Fi is quality Sci-Fi in my book, no matter how old or new.
            Heck, even the old "B" sci fi movies can be a hoot! --and it would be scifi, not some other genre!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
              Heck, even the old "B" sci fi movies can be a hoot! --and it would be scifi, not some other genre!
              Yes they can. Most of the movies they show are just worthless drivel. However they just showed recently, Timeline which I happen to enjoy. But most of the movies are just aweful.

Comment

WooHoo! I'm glad you like them! I think the early FarScape eps have sort of the same lighter "feel" as Stargate. Not that there isn't suspense and danger, just that neither are "dark"... although FarScape takes a bit of a turn... still fun, but...

Comment

I think the third SG series will be a dream now and have to be postponed, because we should be happy if they don't finish SG-1 and Atlantis.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu
                    I think the third SG series will be a dream now and have to be postponed, because we should be happy if they don't finish SG-1 and Atlantis.
                    Could you imagine three stargate shows running simultaneously though? how amazing would that be!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Once you're in though, most of the time, you're hooked. Glad you started watching it.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Absolutely, i'm really not liking to have to think that there might not be another season, especially considering the new season is so good!
                        That's why I'm trying to remain so positive. This show, IMO, is just way to good to get cancelled after this season. If they do want to end it, I say give them next season to really be able to wrap things up. You know, without being too rushed about it.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          That's why I'm trying to remain so positive. This show, IMO, is just way to good to get cancelled after this season. If they do want to end it, I say give them next season to really be able to wrap things up. You know, without being too rushed about it.
                          the show needs at least one more year and this season is just ausome. I don't want it to end. SKIFFY

Comment

*bumping it up to the front page*

I WANT SEASON 11!!!
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                              *bumping it up to the front page*

I WANT SEASON 11!!!
                              Me too!!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Me too!!
                                Me three!

Comment

Working...
                                X