This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by full.infinity
    Actually, because of Mitchell and Vala I've gotten a bit interested in Farscape and will probably find a way to watch it when I have the chance.
    That's what happened with me, and now I'm getting S1 discs two and three next week.

Comment

Ah, you won't regret it my friend. Ben Browder's genius on that show. Season 1 starts off slow but after that it gets really really good.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I don't care if a few people left us I think more will come because they are starting to really feel like a team again.

Comment

To all those who have gotten interested in Farscape thanks to Ben and Claudia, WELCOME ABOARD.
          Maybe we can do away with a lot of this *it is turning into Farscape* type mentality. Once you watch Farscape you will see how different the two shows are, even now.
          But, again, welcome aboard.
          Ben and Claudia are awesome actors separately, but when you put the two together it is beyond description.
          Maybe you can come to the Farscape con in November too.

Comment

Have to agree there- Farscape is worlds away from SG-1.

Comment

Ben Browder always put it nicely: "Farscape is Sci-Fi on crack"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent

It sure isn't your daddy's scifi...

LOLOL

Comment

Why does that quote make me want to see an episode of Farscape?

Comment

That is a pretty good approximation. Yay Ben!

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                      Why does that quote make me want to see an episode of Farscape?

You want to, you know you want to...
                      Maybe because Farscape is worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                        You want to, you know you want to...
                        Maybe because Farscape is worth watching.
                        Yep. Just have to figure out when it's on and I'll watch an ep or two or three...

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                          Yep. Just have to figure out when it's on and I'll watch an ep or two or three...
                          Its not on that much these days, just get yourself some of the cheap Starburst collection DVDs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Its not on that much these days, just get yourself some of the cheap Starburst collection DVDs.

Yes, Starburst is the cheaper way to go. I don't know what the gig is, but Farscape dvds have always been more expensive than other dvds. Starburst editions are less expensive and have more commentaries and extras on them... fun, fun, fun

Comment

Yeah I don't get that: the big box sets are like 100 something each while three starburst will only cost ya 60 something PLUS you get more extras. Crazyness.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
                                I am definately pro S11, the Ori plot is becoming so good, especially after the pegasus project and the whole new relation with the ancients, who knows what they are getting up to! There are just so many brilliant plotlines that TPTB could bring up. I think its about time they started work on reviving the great alliance, particularly in bringing back the Nox. And how the Ori would react with the Asgrad will be a definate winner. We need lots and lots of new stargate!
                                You took the words right out of my mouth! I agree 500%! Stargate is doing fine, and only 11 min left! Lets GO!
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X