Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we don't get a Season 11, Sci-Fi Channel will pay for it in the long-run. I just have a feeling on that. And no, it has nothing to do with the voodoo curse I will be putting on them if they don't renew SG-1. Ahhh, forget I just said that.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      If we don't get a Season 11, Sci-Fi Channel will pay for it in the long-run. I just have a feeling on that. And no, it has nothing to do with the voodoo curse I will be putting on them if they don't renew SG-1. Ahhh, forget I just said that.
      Too late I've already put a delayed curse on them to make them run through the street naked screaming (Idiots for sale Idiots for sale! We cancelled SG-1! Idiots for sale!) just in case!
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I would love season 11 also.. I really enjoyed season 9 and I'm loving 10 even more..

'Welcome to the Federation Starship SS Buttcrack' - John Crichton - Self Inflicted Wounds

'Have we sent the 'don't shoot us we're pathetic' transmission yet?' John Crichton - Out of Their Minds

Comment

How many times did they think the show would be canceled?

They make grand finales every year just incase it gets canceled.

I would love 3 stargate series running together.

Its a great way to spend a friday night IMHO.
          I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Let's hope 200th episode and the last 3 of this half of the season when Monk and Psych are no longer a competition for SG-1, the ratings will improve and the decision about season 11 will be positive...
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

A pro season 11 thread? Already?? When we're still
              early in season 10? It's cool! I like it!

If Sci Fi takes Stargate (either series) off the air , its
              ratings will drop and the only reason to watch Sci Fi
              would be that intelligent, smart, and funny series called EUReKA.

I just hope that Stargate's ratings go up, because the current
              ratings REALLY have me worrying.
              sigpic

Comment

Sci-Fi also has BSG still and Eureka isn't a sure bet. They can't cancel the gates, without the gates people would probably still be saying "Sci-Fi channel? Whats that?"
                sigpic
                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I think that there should be a Season 11, but that should be it's final season.

Atlantis would then be on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                    I think that there should be a Season 11, but that should be it's final season.

Atlantis would then be on its own.
                    I agree, its too soon to end at Season Ten. They're still developing Vala and Mitchell.
                    sigpic

Comment

A Season 12 will be pushing it, and if we can keep the show successful, than perhaps. But for a safe point, I think we can see the story and characters continue to grow throughout a potential Season 11.

One thing that should be done is to recall the ZPM from Atlantis. It would go a long way to improve both shows.

Comment

Gods, I hope that there is a season 11. They have so much ground to cover. The Ori and their armies are not going to be easy to fight. We need more seasons to win this war (it just wouldn't seem realistic otherwise). I am loving season 10 and I would love to see a season 11, and 12 and 13 and 14.....onward until the actors and writers and producers have enough of the stargate universe (which I hope will be never unless they are cancelled). I mean, with this concept, you can go anywhere and do anything! I mean, the whole story about the mutating bugs was great! And...well, lots of things can be explored in this universe and I want it to go on for a while longer.
                        sigpic
                        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

IMHO, The Ori should not be defeated in two seasons. They are more powerful than the Goa'uld and the Goa'uld took eight seasons to truly defeat.
                          sigpic

Comment

They could keep the TV show storyline going through a possible Season 11, and continue with a movie after that.

Comment

*Keeping my fingers crossed for a season 11, AND a season 4*
                              Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                              Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

I agree, there has to be a season 11 to continue on the storyline, two seasons just isn't enough to finish it off! at least 3, with any luck 4 and a film! and a mini season!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Working...
                                X