X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ablevins425
    Lol

Merlins weapon is all posts made by IrishPisano.
    sorry, no...

the powerful item created by joining all my posts together is something completely different... something i do not quite understand fully myself yet
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
      sorry, no...

the powerful item created by joining all my posts together is something completely different... something i do not quite understand fully myself yet
      Yeah neither do we, lol.
      You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Originally posted by N8ball88
        Merlin's weapon is not a weapon per say, it is Urgo! He will annoy the Ori to death!
        Oh that would suck!!
        You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

well first you have to think of the best place to hid the weapon(intime) merline did do a lot of time travel which the others considered to be dangerous.
          The MT one has MT will,
          The MT one is MT still!!!
          ||| savestargatesg1.com |||
          ||| save sg1 |||

Comment

Just realized: the question is not where, but when... when is the weapon? Merlin, through his time travelling, hid the weapon on one of those two planets, but hid it there in the future... so, technically, he already hid it, but it won't arrive there till a certain date...

Daniel, Merlin, Time Travel, and the Weapon

Comment

Perhaps Merlin's weapon is not for destroying ascended beings, but rather for trapping them. I think the coolest idea for how the weapon might work is that it traps ascended being(s) in subspace, and creates ZPMs around them to hold them. So when they use the weapon, they create a bunch of ZPMs with Ori inside, and they have killed 2 birds with one stone (is that a pun?). With ZPMs, Atlantis should at least hold its own against the Wraith, the Antarctic outpost would have power, and they could even put one in the SGC to avoid Daedalus having to schlepp back and forth.

IIRC, the Asgard said that the weapon was somehow similar to the ZPM, so I don't think this is too outlandish

Comment

Originally posted by froobrar
                Perhaps Merlin's weapon is not for destroying ascended beings, but rather for trapping them. I think the coolest idea for how the weapon might work is that it traps ascended being(s) in subspace, and creates ZPMs around them to hold them. So when they use the weapon, they create a bunch of ZPMs with Ori inside, and they have killed 2 birds with one stone (is that a pun?). With ZPMs, Atlantis should at least hold its own against the Wraith, the Antarctic outpost would have power, and they could even put one in the SGC to avoid Daedalus having to schlepp back and forth.

IIRC, the Asgard said that the weapon was somehow similar to the ZPM, so I don't think this is too outlandish
                we'll call it a proton pack and the ZPM shield an Ecto Containment Unit and call in Egon Spangler to explain the physics to sam

Comment

Merlins weapon is not that's all we know for sure

Comment

did anyone check his long beard....lets face it if you have a long beard who doesnt hide things there
                    as for the secret weapon its a letter to the ancients and oris parents....writing to apologise for their behaviour in the playground that is the universe....you see the universe is insignificant to where the parents are.....and the parents dont like to interfere on a lower plain as petty as the universe......hhmm sounds familiar lol

Comment

Merlins Weapon is not....Real...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                        Merlins Weapon is not....Real...
                        lame
                        indeed

Comment

I wonder if what Morgan was going to say may have something to do with the 'cutting the green one' stuff.

Just a random thought.

Comment

Originally posted by nimrandir
                            I wonder if what Morgan was going to say may have something to do with the 'cutting the green one' stuff.

Just a random thought.
                            Could You explain me what does 'cutting the green one' mean? Sorry I'm just learning english.
                            My name is Olo - Hans Olo
                            Sorry for my english, I'm not

Asgard Greetings: Greeting
                            Borg Greetings: Lower your shields, Prepare to assimilate

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Olo PL
                              Could You explain me what does 'cutting the green one' mean? Sorry I'm just learning english.
                              Sorry if it isn't clear, but is not (as far as i am aware) an idiom, but has to do with a previous episode.

Spoiler:
                              I am reffering to 'Ripple Effect', when just before going back to their reality, Bizarro SG-1 Mitchell told our Mitchell '... when the time comes, cut the green one'

Comment

Originally posted by tobi
                                Merlins weapon is not that's all we know for sure
                                I'm not so sure we should be ruling out that possibility just yet. Turkey is, after all, a rare delicacy.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Working...
                                X