Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great ideas but it is in milkyway-cause she said daniel at first he has got his anwer-she only gave them the adreses
    my idea:its not in our dimension or its not in form we know...
    but its on planet is great idea too
    On leti,on tak krasne leti!

Comment

Each gate address, each planet is just another stepping stone. One planet may be 'right' but it doesn't mean that the weapon is there. Just probably more clues to lead them to another planet. No wonder Daniel goes Ori...

Comment

LOL! If only! Imagine if SG fans had even the device on Dakara...

Comment

I bet the Furlings have it!

Comment

Originally posted by ChuChuRocketMouse
            I bet the Furlings have it!
            maybeeee

Comment

What if the Ori themselves have it ? Surely they would know by now that SG-1 is searching for a weapon that can destroy them. The Ori would probably be able to locate it alot faster then SG-1 as well they are the Ori. They probably found it before SG-1 did & that is why SG-1 can not find it. Maybe Daniel comes to this conclusion ?

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
                What if the Ori themselves have it ? Surely they would know by now that SG-1 is searching for a weapon that can destroy them. The Ori would probably be able to locate it alot faster then SG-1 as well they are the Ori. They probably found it before SG-1 did & that is why SG-1 can not find it. Maybe Daniel comes to this conclusion ?
                Wudnt they have used it by now?

It also seems odd that if they do find merlin's weapon in the 2parter called "The Quest" that's a mid-season episode, so why the delay? And why does Daniel join the Ori?

Maybe Morgan was going to say that the weapon is not effective without a propper delivery system - if ya turn up in the Ori galxy with an ori-zapper they wud probably attack you before you could turn it on.

Comment

Wudnt they have used it by now?
                  Why would the Ori use a weapon that can kill Ori ? What I meant is what if the Ori has it in a highly protected Super Powered Locked Security Room keeping it away from SG-1

Comment

It's an ascended being killer so the ori wud have used it to kill the ancient ascended. Thats what i meant.

Also, why haven't the priors started arriving in Pegasus yet?

Comment

Also, why haven't the priors started arriving in Pegasus yet?
                      Maybe because they want to take care of the Milky Way First ? The last thing the Ori would want to do is divide & seperate their big ass army which would give Earth / SG-1 a little bit of a better chance without being so overwhelmed

Comment

ori dont know anything about miilkyway cause ancients are on the higher level and they hold out on everyhing about MW and as i suppose about pegasus too

Comment

Good point.

I actually think that the weapon is in the Furling's galaxy for safe keeping -

Asguard - Native to Idea/Othalla galaxy (don't confuse with Ikea)
                          Nox - Native to our galaxy
                          Ancients - Native to Altean Galaxy
                          Furlings - Native to other unknown galaxy

And Furling galaxy is soooooooooo far away they need to use the 9th chevron to get there. (Not wanting to write episodes or anything but if someone wants to offer me a job...)

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                            Spoiler:
                            She said it was a piece of Celestis. I don't take that literally.

I imagine it's a small shield generator, possibly left over technology from when they were pre-ascendant. Remember that she doesn't have the Ori's knowledge per se, she has the knowledge the Ori were willing to stuff in her gorgeous head. There's a huge difference between the two.
                            Spoiler:
                            Why would she be wearing a shield-generator from before the Ori ascended?! The Ori are perfectly capable of communicating with Adria and the Priors in this galaxy, as evident in "Counter-strike" (well, it sure looked like they were talking to her in the teaser). Or they could've just put a new shield-generator on one of the ships before they left for the Milky Way.

Also, it's not a shield generator. As no shield was around her when that wave of Dakara weapon went by her. They've been consistent of always showing us a shielding effect whenever a shield of some kind is being used so far. They wouldn't break the tradition now with an invisible shield generator.

I doubt it being a piece of Celestis would protect her. I do not, however, doubt that it's an actual piece of Celestis. But it's probably filled with stuff to protect her. Some kind of Ascended technology.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                              Spoiler:
                              Why would she be wearing a shield-generator from before the Ori ascended?! The Ori are perfectly capable of communicating with Adria and the Priors in this galaxy, as evident in "Counter-strike" (well, it sure looked like they were talking to her in the teaser). Or they could've just put a new shield-generator on one of the ships before they left for the Milky Way.

Also, it's not a shield generator. As no shield was around her when that wave of Dakara weapon went by her. They've been consistent of always showing us a shielding effect whenever a shield of some kind is being used so far. They wouldn't break the tradition now with an invisible shield generator.

I doubt it being a piece of Celestis would protect her. I do not, however, doubt that it's an actual piece of Celestis. But it's probably filled with stuff to protect her. Some kind of Ascended technology.
                              On a side note - McShep? Slash has never been this canon - ??? I'm gay and even i know that McKay and Shepherd is just wrong! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Dezdmona
                                Morgan Le Fay states these words before the Ancients "interfere" in her discussion with Daniel & Vala.

Merlin's weapon is not....

What?
                                The pot of gold at the bottom of the rainbow. This should be made into a game.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X