This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starxgate
    So according to the newest Episode Insiders SG1 visited both planets & found nothing

The weapon is not on either planet ?
    Here's a couple more ideas of what she could've been trying to say.

The weapon is not:

1) on the planets but the weapon is both of the planets working in conjunction with each other. I think that would be interesting!

2) the key to defeating the the Ori. Maybe

3) the bloodstone but something else

4) going to be enough to completely stop the Ori, you'll need to find the ...

5) on either planet, but is still on earth!

Comment

I don't think its on either planets.
      ---Shockwave04----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
        Daniel already has the answer... buried in the remaining ascended knowledge deep in his subconcious...

this may be why he
        Spoiler:
        becomes a prior later in the season in order to advance himself far enough to be able to find it at will

just my thoughts...
        Good thinking!!!
        Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Maybe the Sangraal is on Dakara. So I think Morgana wanted to say that they know it already.

Other question. Why have we found Ancient database in 2x16 and 7x22? The Asgard said the knowledge was not for the human brain. Than why have then Ancients left so powerful informations? They hoped that Arthur or his knights will find it?
          Last edited by Platschu; 06 August 2006, 03:07 PM.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Maybe Merlin's weapon[sangraal] needs an evolved human or someone close to acension[like adria] to merge with, so the weapon can work. Its almost like the game "Legacy of Kain" where halves of the same sword - physical and spiritual merged to become the weapon to destroy the elder god.

Sangraal+evolved human[close to acension] to me how the weapon works[i mean the sangraal can't possible ascend..lol]

Comment

Here's my theory: I think the Sangraal is really the outpost/weapon on Dakara. HOWEVER, it cannot be used in the way we need to use it unless we input specific information into it (or, replace a few missing parts).

These materials/information are on those planets the elder at camelot said: Castiana, Zahal, and Vegenbrae. And we have to go find the pieces and bring them back in order to make them work with the weapon. I also believe the bloodstone is the power source to fuel the energy output for the weapon; there's a power source there already, but it's not as powerful.

Comment

i think the weapon is the face on mars... which has a stargate in it... but not one you can dial directly into from any gate... one you can only dial into from the gates on those specific planets daniel asked about
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

i always thought the merlins wep a was a multied aritfact theing that u must combine...the stone into a sword or something

as for the quote morgan said i always thought she was going to say it wasnt on this planet...like many of u guys have said...i wouldnt be to surprised if she said its not a weps
                  DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

I know, Merlin's weapon is Sg-1!

Okay, really? Merlin's weapon is somewhere on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by roseblue
                      I know, Merlin's weapon is Sg-1!

Okay, really? Merlin's weapon is somewhere on earth.
                      can't be or Merlin wouldn't be sending the Knights of the Round Table to Castiana and Sahaal.
                      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

merlin's weapon is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
                          merlin's weapon is stupid
                          lol

Merlins weapon is not a weapon to kill ascended beings, is a weapon to kill all humanoid life.
                          You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Originally posted by ablevins425
                            lol

Merlins weapon is not a weapon to kill ascended beings, is a weapon to kill all humanoid life.
                            merlin's weapon is the gateworld forum

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
                              merlin's weapon is the gateworld forum
                              Lol

Merlins weapon is all posts made by IrishPisano.
                              You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Merlin's weapon is not a weapon per say, it is Urgo! He will annoy the Ori to death!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Working...
                                X