Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pegasus Project Live Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my mind, the Ancients are headed down the same road that they Tollans were on. They think they cant be harmed, and are unwilling to assist "less advanced", or "lowers" to help them fight an enemy. Which could ultimatly lead to there destruction. I think that the Ancients have become selfish. I understand that they dont want to interfear with how our lives are, but having everyone in the MW galaxy die or otherewise praying to the Ori and then themselves dying is way too far. They almost make me want to use the ORI weapon on some of them, just to let them know that we arent just disposible.
    Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

As a collective, why would the ancients give us info that would lead to a weapon that could destroy ascended beings??? We could inturn us on them if we so choose? I think she was there to misslead Daniel, until she decided to trust him and give some correct info, the others disapproved, and sucked her outa there. All in all I thought it was a excellent episode, and I have to dissagree with one persons comments about SG1 not knowing Mckay, they do know him from previous seasons and also Mckay is not always the patient one when it comes to trying things, Sam as whole is more careful then Mckay when it comes to most things.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrseadude
        I have to dissagree with one persons comments about SG1 not knowing Mckay, they do know him from previous seasons ...
        Neither Cameron nor Vala have met McKay before, and I don't think Teal'c has either, as during both SG1 plots McKay was in Teal'c was off world. Carter spent a grand total of four days show time working on the same project as him, and it was mostly sniping when they were in the same room. I'm not sure Daniel met McKay during those 4 days, but even so he spent a lot less time in McKay’s company than Sam. So no, I wouldn't say that the SG1 team know McKay in any real sense.

Originally posted by cbrseadude
        and also Mckay is not always the patient one when it comes to trying things, Sam as whole is more careful then Mckay when it comes to most things.
        I disagree, but I concede it is a matter of opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
          Was it that good to you?!?!... I don’t get me wrong I thought it was one of the best ep. ever but damn!!...Seriously?!? Please tell me you didn’t go smoke a cigarette afterward.

Haha, nope, just downed another beer, that's all. And yes it WAS that good!

Comment

Excellent episode. one of the best ever I thought. Love the teaster when they arrived at Atlantis....the awe on there faces, especially Daniels. The banter in the briefing room scene was great. I loved Rodney in this episode. Only Rodney could want to make a sandwich at a time like that. Mitchell threatening him with the lemon was so funny.
            I loved all the scenes in space , great effects. The Rodney/Sam stuff was very funny when he 'thanked' her for her help and she asked was he talking about one of his fantasies. LMAO.
            And all Daniel and Valas stuff on Atlantis was excellent.
            I thought it was great when Daniel realised Morgan wasnt just a hologram. Michael Shanks is such a good actor, its like you could see his brain ticking over figuring her out. And what of Morgan....will we see her again I wonder. What is her punishment. I liked Vala when she quitely said she understood why Daniel had come back form anscension.
            such a brilaint episode. Im definitely going to watch it again today.
            Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

I really liked Vala's comment on why Daniel came back. I think she is starting to get a little more scope on the bigger picture. Might start giving her some validity as a team member. Sorry no pun intended.

This Ep. goes as one of my all time favs.

Comment

what i like best .. is that we immediatly saw how upset DJ was with all of the ancients .. finally the man shows some frustration like we all have had over the various seasons due to the ancients basically not giving a crap because it dosnt directly effect them.... untill now. i bet when the ori themselves invade, the ancients get off the couch put down the dr. pepper and doritos and kick some ori ass

one thing i've wondered about .. are there more ancients than ori?
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Armagaiden
                  Was disappointed there was no Ronan/Te'alc interaction
                  i was also disapointed .. i would of liked to see those two be wandering the halls and bump into eachother.....Teal'c and Ronon having a stare down would of been a great scene
                  SAVE SG-1
                  www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

OMG I love the Irony of Blowing Up a Wraith Hive Ship to blow up an Ori Ship

1 down, 3 more Ori Ships to go.

Do you guys think we can use the supergate to go from Pegasus to MW without the black hole sucking us in?
                    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                      Teal'c and Ronon having a stare down would of been a great scene
                      A slow scene, but good none the less lol
                      What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                      I made a big decision a little while ago.
                      I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                      That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                      Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                      Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                      Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                      Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                      And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                        OMG I love the Irony of Blowing Up a Wraith Hive Ship to blow up an Ori Ship

1 down, 3 more Ori Ships to go.

Do you guys think we can use the supergate to go from Pegasus to MW without the black hole sucking us in?
                        Only 3 ORI ships came through the supergate and it was one of these ships that blew up in the kawooosh of the supergate... so there are only two ORI ships in the Milkyway left...

Comment

If the Ori used a similar blackhole in the Ori galaxy to power their gate to open a wormhole to the Supergate in the Milkyway (I think someone mentioned thats how they probably did it), then why did they not keep the connection so as to prevent anyone from dailing to the Supergate from somewhere else?

A blackhole would have given the Ori indefinite power to keep the Supergate open right, just like the Pegasus Galaxy gate has indefinitve connection to the Supergate in the Milkyway now...

Comment

Originally posted by pastence
                            Only 3 ORI ships came through the supergate and it was one of these ships that blew up in the kawooosh of the supergate... so there are only two ORI ships in the Milkyway left...

errr....4 Ori ships came through..

Comment

4 came through... 3 left. unless as someone told me . .that one in ep 3 was to be the 5th, then we have 4 left still
                              SAVE SG-1
                              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                                4 came through... 3 left. unless as someone told me . .that one in ep 3 was to be the 5th, then we have 4 left still
                                4 came through the supergate and 4 left in hyperspace.
                                One came back to check out the gate (most likely on patrol) and the gate blew that one up.
                                There are 3 left.
                                SPACE MACGYVER!!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m45YqOin2sg

Comment

Working...
                                X