Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pegasus Project Live Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[yes they destory a ori ship hahahahahahahahhahaha i'm happy cant find words

Comment

I'm so sad they aren't going to start exploring those planets next Episode

Comment

On a scale of 1 to 10 i give that episode a 47.
        -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
        -Jack O'Niell

Comment

Originally posted by earck
          Hear Hear!

Comment

Originally posted by cdcarter
            I'm so sad they aren't going to start exploring those planets next Episode
            Blame that one dude who had to show up at the wrong time

Comment

Originally posted by earck

I give it a perfect score. They got everything right God I hope there are some Deleted Scenes like in the beginning we see Daniel walking out of the ship getting all excited for the first time being there etc

Comment

I really hate the friggin ancients self rightous BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP
                BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
                Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

It blew up, both of em. Awesome. Too Bad Atlantis didnt have that Wraith Hive anymore, cuz, If they did, then they couldve blew up a Wraith Hive next to an Ori Ship and Thatd be two down, two to go.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

That was a great episode.

And is perhaps my truest Atlantis fix for tonight.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                      He doesnt want to reveal the stargate. And I hope they don't just beam a nuke onto the Wraith ship. That would be cheap and wrong.
                      Seems thats exactly what happened with a little help from our local black hole. LOL

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I really want to see more of Morgan, and other Ancients/Ascendeds that are considering stepping over the line. I just want more of the ancient's story, and having cool characters like that is awesome.

Comment

Excellent...alot to absorb. A victory for the good guys.

I love the crossover. Woo Hoo!
                          "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
                          Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
                          ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Loved the episode, I laughed so hard!!!

Loved Mitchell putting the lemon in McKays face.
                            Filetta

Comment

i so happy i scream so loud that i almost got my mom a heart attack im 17 ok we took down a ori ship and wairth ship go sg teams

Comment

I want an Extended Edition DVD of this Episode now

Comment

Working...
                                X