Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pegasus Project Live Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ussrelativity
    I'm sure some people are already in the process of getting screencaps.
    I wanna see all of em, especially the Ori ship. And I cant wait til I get my hands on the ep for download. Working on a music vid about the Ori Invasion featuring the Camelot Battle Score. My first version is done, 15 MB.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

This episode was GENIUS!!!! It was the BEST episode this season thus far! I give it a 10!

Thanks to Captain Jake for the sig!

Comment

Absolutely the most incredible episode, story-wise and plot development-wise!

We're going to be chewing over the gate / intergalactic wormhole connection mechanics for weeks! Aswell as the statements of Morgan, which give us an incredible insight into the Ancient's timeline and their society.

More context was provided in this one episode then most of the other ancient related episodes-to-date in my opinion!

And the conclussion was awesome! Absolutely incredible!

Comment

Gifs posted in another post
          Last edited by Starxgate; 28 July 2006, 07:32 PM.

Comment

I loved the banter and interaction between McKay, Mitchell, and Carter, and everything about this ep., and even though Teal'c didn't get to go the destruction of the Ori Warship more than made up for it.

Comment

Well now they know how to destroy an Ori ship. The tricky part is how to get them lined up over a supergate just as it's being dialed in...

Also I noticed something tonight. Just wondering if perhaps this season may turn out like the Dallas shower scene. In other words, perhaps this may not be our world. What is the cause for this conjecture? I see them wearing the black outfits that was worn by the SG1 team from another dimension.

I sure hope I'm wrong but methinks this may be the other SG1 team. If it is then they can be killed but our guys will still be okay. Perhaps they find a way to kill the Ori, but it's to late for them but not for our dimension.

Oh well, it's just a theory of mine.

PS: Ooo! Just thought of something. All were amazed that both stargates were intact when they were sure they would have been destroyed by the massive firecracker. Do you think perhaps the Ancients may have had a hand in using the gates to destroy the Ori ship?.....Nahh!! Of course not, they swore they wouldn't interfere....or did they?

Comment

Last edited by Starxgate; 28 July 2006, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate

Definate a moment.

Comment

I agree this was one of--if not the best--episode of the season (ignoring the fact that it's only the third episode lol). I was a little worried about the crossover because they are supposed to be seperate shows, but I thought it worked out nicely. And I LOVE that Daniel finally got to go to Atlantis.

And, yay!, one of their plans finally worked against the Ori. About damned time, too! And I love that they managed to take out an Ori ship by taking out a Hive ship. That was pretty freakin' sweet.

And I thought Morgana was cool. Sucks that she got sucked back into Ancient Ascended time-out, though.
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I seriousley, seriousley loved this episode:

Not only did we get cool stories, we got more gate and supergate action, more knowledge about how the Ancients work and stuff, a cool crossover situation, and new beautiful ships.

The first shot of the Ori ship in the episode was one of the best, if not the best I've seen to date.

Fantastic Episode!

Comment

Another GIF

Comment

beautiful ep, so much to learn at this time. its amazing. DJ finally makes it to atlantis, its like a kid in a candy shop
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

ha morgan la fey is busted, best stargate episode by far and im only half way through. its so good i think i might cry
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I'm pleased to find out that Morgan La'fey isn't a total 'witch' that she's portrayed as. The episode just had an incredible new depth to it that expanded our understanding of the Stargate universe by lightyears.

Some of the very stuff we've been arguing and discussing on this forum in the last two weeks, got new and exciting additions of information this week!

Comment

More crossover SG-1-Atlantis MEGAEPISODEs! This episode was pretty awesome, probably due to the writers combining Atlantis's and SG-1's awesomeness.

I love how much Cameron gets annoyed by Rodney.

Comment

Working...
                                X