Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pegasus Project Live Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i like it when they have the ancients on there. They should have teh ancients attacking the ori next.
    sigpic

Comment

They should rename Stargate Atlantis to

Stargate Daniel Land

If Daniel ever joins the Atlantis team officially after SG1 is all said & done

Comment

Am I the only one thats just incrediably mad at the ancients right now?
        BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
        Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Best Episode this season to date!!

Comment

yea I loved this episode, especially the end when the ORI ship blew up.

I was watching it thinking about if the vortex could destroy an ori ship with it's shields up when teal'c said the ship was coming. And then boom ori ship destroying by vortex. This episode definetly lived up to my expectations, good job producers

Wonder if they can re-create the vortex effect as a weapon, on a massive scale only of course

Comment

Originally posted by USMCgrunt
              So we now have a open worm hole to the Ori galaxy using the supergate. On a side note they were suprised that the regular stargate survived and were still active. I am guessing this will be the basis of the star gate bridge?
              INternational bridge

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Can't wait for screencaps of the Ori ship!

Whoever can get them up the fastest, gets green from me!

(That should be a good motivator!)

Comment

I am surprised in the beginning with Daniel & Vala talking about how many times he tried to get there they did not bring up that when they first met he was on his way to Atlantis with Hammond

Comment

perfectly amazing episode

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
                      I am surprised in the beginning with Daniel & Vala talking about how many times he tried to get there they did not bring up that when they first met he was on his way to Atlantis with Hammond
                      vala referenced that exactly. she said she was the cause of him missing a trip to atlantis twice, season 8 "prometheus unbound" and season 9 "avalon pt 1"

Comment

What a Kick A.. episode! It was just like a mini movie! As for the open gates, wouldn't that be from Pegasus to the Mikyway only?

Comment

As I was worried this Atlantis is not as good as the crossover

Comment

I was wondering if Daniel would give Vala a talking-to about her screwing up his chances to go to Atlantis.

Comment

Did anybody manage to take some pics of the scene as the Ori Ship was getting blown up?

Comment

I'm sure some people are already in the process of getting screencaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X