Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First details on SG-1's 'The Shroud' (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miyth
    I hope Jack brings Daniel back. Wouldn't that been such a deep episode?! Anyways, my thoughts on this is that Daniel would NEVER willingly become a Prior... maybe he was forced? Brainwashed? Who knows, I just hope to heavens they don't kill him off !!!
    I think its really a Prior making himself look like Daniel, cuz in some more spoiler for Quest 1 and 2, on sg1 solutions, it said
    Spoiler:
    One of the people with them on the Quest, guiding them, is actually Adria, she made her self look like a man, most likely shape shifting.

I think the Prior does the same thing and that Adria has the real Daniel captured.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

hmmm......... i hope thats not the case, neat idea but i like the idea of daniel as a prior better
      SAVE SG-1
      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
      Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Wow, the more that gets posted on this thread, the twitchier I become! C'moooooooon 'The Shroud'!
        What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
        I made a big decision a little while ago.
        I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
        That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
        Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
        Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
        Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
        Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
        And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

The episode order is wrong.. as I've already posted.. I'll paste the rough outline (from the spoilers we've gotten so far) again..

10.11 - The Quest part 2
          Spoiler:
          (One of the characters disappears at the end of this ep)

10.12 - The Shroud (according to certain interviews, The Quest leads up to The Shroud, despite the order listed so far..)

10.13 - Line In The Sand (Team continues on without Daniel, as stated in spoilers)

10.14 -
          Spoiler:
          With Jack! (From Starburst magazine, info provided by Sg1niner, from spoilers for Jack thread)

10.?? - Bounty -
          Spoiler:
          With Daniel back. (Daniel will be searching through ancient texts in a museum of antiquity, as stated in spoilers)

But since spoilers are sparse for The Shroud and not 100% reliable.. that's just a rough outline.

And unless Line in the Sand is NOT 10.13, but rather 10.15 or onward Daniel's arc will only last 3 eps at the most with possibility of appearing in only 2.
          Last edited by nyxlily; 17 July 2006, 02:39 PM.

Comment

This episode order is quite confusing. I presently put my money on the post before this one.

Mattathias

Comment

I'm not even going to try and figure out what order they're in ! I know which one(s) I hope it is but that doesn't exactly mean much.

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
              I think its really a Prior making himself look like Daniel, cuz in some more spoiler for Quest 1 and 2, on sg1 solutions, it said
              Spoiler:
              One of the people with them on the Quest, guiding them, is actually Adria, she made her self look like a man, most likely shape shifting.

I think the Prior does the same thing and that Adria has the real Daniel captured.
              I'm not so sure; all of the spoilers I've read so far on the Shroud say
              Spoiler:
              that the Daniel Prior tries to convert everyone without killing. He's like, a friendly prior (?). Anyways, that speaks a lot for Daniel's character, not Adria's. If she was just pretending to be Daniel as a Prior, then I doubt the personality difrences (compared to other Priors) would be there.

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

how about this, since eppisode 2 isnt even here yet, and the order for the first half season isnt even posted yet, how about we just wait and let the big guys decide what the eppisode order will be?
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

That's too easy.

Mattathias

Comment

how so?
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I hope it really is Daniel. I just want to see how TPTB handle this situation. What they can do to bring him back.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I agree. It would have a much bigger impact if it really is Daniel.. not some clone or someone made to look like him. In my opinion, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          I hope it really is Daniel. I just want to see how TPTB handle this situation. What they can do to bring him back.
                          agreed.... also like others, i want to see if they make that bold of a move. will that cross that line? its a huge and probobly the hugest plot ever
                          SAVE SG-1
                          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                            agreed.... also like others, i want to see if they make that bold of a move. will that cross that line? its a huge and probobly the hugest plot ever
                            I agree. Especially considering how outspoken he's been so far against everything the Ori stand for. I can't wait to see how this transformation comes to be.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yeah, hes deffinatly been more outspoken about the ori than he was with the goa'uld, and thats big especially considering the goa'uld took practically everyone away from him
                              SAVE SG-1
                              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I wonder what If Daniel will shave his head in order to look
                                more like a Prior? The Prior that visited the SGC in "Origin"
                                had a nice haircut.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X