Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First details on SG-1's 'The Shroud' (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyxlily
    This post contains spoilers of episode TITLES for the second half of season 10. Plus guest appearance by RDA.

Thanks to sg1niner over at the Jack spoilers thread, we now know that Jack will appear in episode 14.. and with the available spoilers so far, I've came up with a very rough timeline..

10.11 - The Quest part 2

10.12 - The Shroud (according to certain interviews, The Quest leads up to The Shroud, despite the order listed so far..)

10.13 - Line In The Sand

10.14 - With Jack!

10.?? - Bounty - With Daniel back.

So, according to what we know.. Daniel is gone for 2 episodes: Line in the Sand for sure.. and I suppose The Shroud or 10.14. I can't imagine him being gone for 10.14 since the point of bringing Jack back would be to interact with Daniel.. right? Right! (At least I hope)

I guess the arc won't last that long.. 1 episode to see him as Prior.. 1 episode with SG-1 doing their own thing.. and 1 episode with Jack.. getting Daniel back?

What do you guys think?
    this strenthens my theory that jack ends up shooting daniel if daniel becomes hostel to his friends. if they do the ascenion thing one last time with daniel my guess is jack shoots him dead. i know its a very far fetched theory but times are changing in the show and anything....... anything can happen but most likely jack will be there to talk him down and bring him back where he will be some how depriorized. so we are left with one big question.. how do they make him normal again?
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I hope Jack brings Daniel back. Wouldn't that been such a deep episode?! Anyways, my thoughts on this is that Daniel would NEVER willingly become a Prior... maybe he was forced? Brainwashed? Who knows, I just hope to heavens they don't kill him off !!!

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

same here but myself..... i like shockers.. a lot
        SAVE SG-1
        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I love shockers too but I'm a hard believer in Happy Endings!

I'll just keep my fingers crossed...

Comment

indeed. i shall keep mine crossed as well
            SAVE SG-1
            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Michael Shanks will missing from "Insiders, The Uninvited, Bounty and The Line In Sand".
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

for sure?
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Yes. He will make only 16 episode this year. The Insiders, The Univited and The Line In Sand is sure. They don't mention his name it in Bounty's spoiler too.

I think the logical episode order will be the next:

10x11 Quest, part 2 - DANIEL
                  10x12 Bounty - NO DANIEL
                  10x13 In the line of sand - NO DANIEL
                  10x14 The Shroud - RETURN OF DANIEL

The producers mentioned that they made 13 episode before the break in July, so maybe MS didn't work in Juny too and so he was able to make a big vacation.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

ahh i knew he would be gone for 4, just didnt know wich ones. thank you
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Personally, I am going to love hearing Daniel say, "Hallowed Are the Ori." I might fall out of my seat laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                        Personally, I am going to love hearing Daniel say, "Hallowed Are the Ori." I might fall out of my seat laughing.
                        i hope he says it so i believe he means it with those milky prior eyes glaring at SG-1, and a wickedly evil tone of voice
                        SAVE SG-1
                        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu
                          Yes. He will make only 16 episode this year. The Insiders, The Univited and The Line In Sand is sure. They don't mention his name it in Bounty's spoiler too.

10x12 Bounty - NO DANIEL

The producers mentioned that they made 13 episode before the break in July, so maybe MS didn't work in Juny too and so he was able to make a big vacation.
                          More back-up information to your statement from TVZone Special #71 (vague spoilers for "The Quest"):
                          Spoiler:
                          SG-1 continues its search for the Sangraal and ends up one member short in Joe Mallozzi's and Paul Mullie's mid-season two-parter "The Quest". [...] At the end of part one, they face the protector of the Sangraal, and in part two their quest reaches its end, but not in the way they expected. Things take a bizarre turn and culminate in the disappearance of one of our characters.
                          No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                          (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

But... but.... If Daniel is an prior, who will feed his fish?

+ = Dead Fish
                            MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
                            Spoiler:
                            Snape kills Dumbledore
                            Spoiler:
                            Darth Vader is Luke's Father
                            Spoiler:
                            Rosebud is a sled
                            Spoiler:
                            Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
                            Spoiler:
                            The planet of the apes is actually Earth
                            Spoiler:
                            The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
                            Spoiler:
                            Clark Kent is Superman
                            Spoiler:
                            What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

*Falls out of her chair and hits the floor laughing*

Poor fishies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu

10x12 Bounty - NO DANIEL

The episodes you have listed that he will be missing from make sense, but... (spoilers for Bounty)
                                Spoiler:
                                someone on another forum who has read the audition sides for Bounty say that he is in it, it mentions him working in a library and then going to help Mitchell and Vala when the Bounty hunter gose after them.

and so I'm still confused about the episode order.
                                AncientsTimeline

Comment

Working...
                                X