Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Vala offer the team in Season 10?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    Well, I certainly won't deny that. But, CB and her character Vala will bring much more than that to SG-1. I bet she'll turn out to be very useful in many situations.
    She certainly is!

look what Mallozz said about her
    Spoiler
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=203

Comment

im guessing she will offer more of her sex appeal tbh
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_5rq5DiN6o/[Ori Trailer]
      http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3435/myaniqy9.gif

Comment

Whatttttttttttttttttttt she ain't hot Whatttttttttttttttttt!!!.
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
          Whatttttttttttttttttttt she ain't hot Whatttttttttttttttttt!!!.
          you should be the one be burnt to death by the villigers not vala if you belive that

Comment

I would say she would provide the team with knowledge that she has of other worlds. I mean she has some indepth knowledge about some planets which perhaps is a bit more then Teal'c who may only be concerned with Jaffa related stuff. So against foes like the Lucian Alliance she would be useful. Plus she has been in enemy territory so definately useful there. She will know how the enemy thinks, operates and any further information she gained while in the Ori's domain.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

provide the show:
              sex
              vulgar humor
              "style"
              more sex
              "funny" jokes
              more sex
              more sex
              the problem of having (not to mention TRUSTING) a con-artist on Earth's front line team, responsible for defending earth against...everything.

provide the SGC:
              knowledge of the inner workings of the galexy. like teal'c did and still should (jaffa), and like sam never really did but could (tok'ra).
              connections. like (teal'c's) jaffa, (sam's) tok'ra, (jack's) asgard, and everyone else that now owes SG-1 and the how many other teams? one or many favors.
              goa'uld powers. like sam used to. and like she and others probably still could.
              knowledge of the ori, etc. good, but a reason for her to be at the SGC where everyone can use her, not on SG-1. but combined with something else it could work (like sam's tech (SGC) and leader/soldier (SG-1) and daniel's linguistics/archeology (SGC) and experience (SG-1))

provide SG-1:
              fast thinking like sam/daniel/teal'c
              fast talking like daniel/sam
              "style" like mitchell (not that i like it, mind you)

don't get me wrong, i like vala. just not as a member of SG-1. definitely not now, and probably not ever.
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

The dark side of SG-1
                she knows more what a bad-guy has in his head than the rest of SG-1 (except for Teal'c)

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                  The dark side of SG-1
                  she knows more what a bad-guy has in his head than the rest of SG-1 (except for Teal'c)
                  Exactly! I think her knowledge in such areas will really help the team out of a few situations. She'll be able to spot certain things maybe the others won't.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by F302pilot777
                    you should be the one be burnt to death by the villigers not vala if you belive that
                    She ain't hot she's all skinny like a KFC chicken wing. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Am I seriously the only one who thinks Vala isn't the least bit attractive?
                      BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
                      Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

http://valano.ytmnd.com/

seriously though, I don't know. She probably has connections with a bunch of theives. That might be good.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Ergh! I like Dr. Lam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

In a rush, quick reply

Eye Candy
                            Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                            MSN: [email protected]
                            feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                              Ergh! I like Dr. Lam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Yeah, Lam is hot. But quiet, don't let Daniel, I mean Michael here us talking about her like that.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by DrMongol
                                http://valano.ytmnd.com/

seriously though, I don't know. She probably has connections with a bunch of theives. That might be good.
                                LOL I think that sums it up pretty well
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X