Originally posted by mburrows
    EYE R THE GRAMR POLIZE!!!

UZ 4LL bEEEN SPELZING RONG!!!!!!

hehe
    lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
      What if the city ship wasn't Ancient designed, but the Furlings, or some race we haven't heard of yet, we already know the Nox have a flying city, why not another race, as far as the politics, first come first serve, or maybe tell the general public, let them decide, which will probably make things more difficult for a time, it would still in the long run, I think, be better.
      Awesome screen capture.
      Christopher H.
      Stargate Atlantis Fan
      WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

Originally posted by buzlighty1
        Awesome screen capture.

lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

where might they find a City-Ship .?

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

I want a Ship city... in the same episode wich they found it the city is destroyed !

a good idea (like Aurora, arcturus project, ancient satelite, proculash taonas, korolev, eurondan tech etc etc etc)
            Hallowed are the Ori !!!
            Follow the path of the Enlightment !
            Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

will we see a full powered city-ship in season 3 yes we will final see all the secrets of the city ships

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Fifth
                I want a Ship city... in the same episode wich they found it the city is destroyed !

a good idea (like Aurora, arcturus project, ancient satelite, proculash taonas, korolev, eurondan tech etc etc etc)
                yup

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Dude, you've been asking this multiple times. Please stop.

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
                    will we see a full powered city-ship in season 3 yes we will final see all the secrets of the city ships
                    Please tell me you did not just create a Thread just to answer yuor own question... please...

Also, IcyNeko is right, Stop Creating Threads concerning the same Subject, what do you have amnesia? If so, right down all the threads yuo make on the back of you hand & look at them continually... Please, for the sake of all the Sane Gateworld Members, Stop... Just Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                      Dude, you've been asking this multiple times. Please stop.
                      I agree...but to answer, I hope there is never a city ship until 2 seasons before they cancel the show.
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

if the wraith r destroyed will they fly atlantis to earth and relocate the ancient wraith terrorised decendants to places?

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

no because there will be the new enemy to killlol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by xxmynameismikexx
                            if the wraith r destroyed will they fly atlantis to earth and relocate the ancient wraith terrorised decendants to places?
                            Fly Atlantis to EARth? On ONE ZPM?

No, tptb wouldn't be dumb enough to mix SG1 and SGA like that. That would be a mark of the truly stupid. And to relocate everyone from their homes to the Milky Way? Who gives anyone that right? How ARROGANT.

Comment

it would save power on flying and gating across the galxy and id think the reffugees would be happy to be as far away from the wraith space as possible, we need to build up the milky way with space stations and suck and make our outposts and alliences, also in the after all the warith r dead the may aswell leave atlantis unless they find sum1 worse lol, theres prob sum zpm's in a storage area on atlantis anyways.. just backups ppl ancients didnt need, they would do that coz it would make things too easy but in the final Final FINAL stargate seires ever they might so we're all set for a happily ever after... u know i think i stop making sence sumtimes

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

Originally posted by xxmynameismikexx
                                it would save power on flying and gating across the galxy and id think the reffugees would be happy to be as far away from the wraith space as possible, we need to build up the milky way with space stations and suck and make our outposts and alliences, also in the after all the warith r dead the may aswell leave atlantis unless they find sum1 worse lol, theres prob sum zpm's in a storage area on atlantis anyways.. just backups ppl ancients didnt need, they would do that coz it would make things too easy but in the final Final FINAL stargate seires ever they might so we're all set for a happily ever after... u know i think i stop making sence sumtimes
                                yer at the beging of that sentnece lol no i'm messing with you lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Working...
                                X