This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IcyNeko
    You really have no idea how your world works, do you?

We could move the city ship to the far reaches of the galaxy. It wouldn't matter because the wars and fights on who gets control of it would happen on EARTH. We have enough problems getting stuff done in the UN. This cityship wouldn't make a difference. It would be a new territory that people would fight over.

ok then send it to the asgard gaxlicy

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Stop posting. Just.. stop. You're not contributing to this discussion.

Comment

this mi thread and stop trying to pick a fight mi last post was a little joke what i frt people may like

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

no moron since the UN uses mostly the US's military the US literally controls it. why'd ya think the UN did nothing to stop the Iraq invasion? UN = US

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            no moron since the UN uses mostly the US's military the US literally controls it. why'd ya think the UN did nothing to stop the Iraq invasion? UN = US

because they were in favor of it along with Britian and the rest of the security council bked up the usa becase they wanted to not because they had to

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
              because they were in favor of it along with Britian and the rest of the security council bked up the usa becase they wanted to not because they had to
              Wow. Not only can you not spell, but you can't read either. Poor guy. I almost want to send him a fruit basket.

The UN opposed sending military forces into Iraq. They insisted that the US let the UN deal with it. The UN policy was to send weapons inspectors into Iraq to look for WMDs. The US disregarded the UN's policy and launched a war. They did NOT have backing from the UN. That's why it's such a huge issue in the states.

Please, do you seriously think that the UN Security Council would side with the US's invasion proposal?

Why don't you keep quiet unless you know something as a fact?

Comment

Please, do you seriously think that the UN Security Council would side with the US's invasion proposal?

i thought they did lol my bad but i no tony blair(primister of britian) and they are in the security council)agreed with the usa so i thought that tony blair would of dun what the UN said but you no lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Tony Blair and George Bush are partners on this whole Iraq invasion plan. They made plans in secret before they went to the public, and before they approached the UN. This is headline news in many places!!

Comment

Tony Blair and George Bush are partners on this whole Iraq invasion plan. They made plans in secret before they went to the public, and before they approached the UN. This is headline news in many places!!

it wont here tony blair lied to us he said we had no chocie because we were allies with the us and iraq had weapons ready to use on the us and its allie witch was a LIE!!. lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Stop posting. Just.. stop. You're not contributing to this discussion.
                      I wish there was a way like on MSN Messenger where u block someone where a nemisis's....i mean person's posts were invisible.
                      ------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
                        it wont here tony blair lied to us he said we had no chocie because we were allies with the us and iraq had weapons ready to use on the us and its allie witch was a LIE!!. lol
                        All of which has nothing to do with City Ships on SG-1. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wow. Not only can you not spell, but you can't read either. Poor guy. I almost want to send him a fruit basket.

The UN opposed sending military forces into Iraq. They insisted that the US let the UN deal with it. The UN policy was to send weapons inspectors into Iraq to look for WMDs. The US disregarded the UN's policy and launched a war. They did NOT have backing from the UN. That's why it's such a huge issue in the states.

Why don't you keep quiet unless you know something as a fact?

OWND

Comment

Originally posted by Spudster
                            I wish there was a way like on MSN Messenger where u block someone where a nemisis's....i mean person's posts were invisible.
                            lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

All of which has nothing to do with City Ships on SG-1. Thanks for sharing.

true but i wounder do you think that they wold send all te jumpers and drones to atlantis ?

by the way my mi keyboard is broken so not all the letters work lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

EYE R THE GRAMR POLIZE!!!

UZ 4LL bEEEN SPELZING RONG!!!!!!

hehe

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Working...
                                X