X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    lol, nemisis is from somewhere in britain
    And he explained why his spelling wasnt that great in another thread but IcyNeko seems to enjoy following him around and making fun of his spelling
    Tell me about it, i dont know the guy but people like that ruin forums like this.
    Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
    MSN: [email protected]
    feel free to add me on either

Comment

they wont find a city ship.. just a blue police box...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
        they wont find a city ship.. just a blue police box...
        The contence would be enough to beat the Ori

Spoiler:
        anchient spell checker .... that may help
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf
          Yeah, cut those Americans some slack.

lol but i aint not amrecian i iz english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an proud it just i dnt relly written properly i aways rouse lol but i am from the great grimsby a true mariner

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
            Tell me about it, i dont know the guy but people like that ruin forums like this.

i no init

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
              lol but i aint not amrecian i iz english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an proud it just i dnt relly written properly i aways rouse lol but i am from the great grimsby a true mariner
              I think grimsby is somewhere near me ? (Hull) and i dont think they should find city ships.. but maybe some sort of ancient attack vessel would be nice.
              Matthew
              Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

I want a little fishy in a little dishy when the boat comes in
                Mrs Tapping

Comment

there should be one in MW. since the one depicted on the Lost City tablet has yet to be found.

maybe that particular (sp?)(city depicted in Lost City tablet) city is where myrdin's ascended being owner is hidden

Comment

would be nice if we ever get hold of ZPMs to go the planet in the Tower and take them to the milky way. win win situation as they would be away from the wraith and we would have the sister city.

Granted that we will be subbing the wraith for the ori but i would rather die by a plague then what the wraith have to offer.

by the way.

it will NEVER happen

Comment

Originally posted by Wonky Bob
                      would be nice if we ever get hold of ZPMs to go the planet in the Tower and take them to the milky way. win win situation as they would be away from the wraith and we would have the sister city.

Granted that we will be subbing the wraith for the ori but i would rather die by a plague then what the wraith have to offer.

by the way.

it will NEVER happen
                      The city ship that has only one tower and is structurally unstable and is buried under god knows how much dirt and trees? Yeah NEVER gonna happen

Comment

i had a vague idea what s/he was on about
                        Mrs Tapping

Comment

The proposed height of the Ancients civilization must have been fantastic. I can only imagine space filled with City Ships.
                          The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

yeah, why isnt the galaxy filled with city ships, if so powerful they should have lots of ships and citys

Comment

Originally posted by jinntann
                              yeah, why isnt the galaxy filled with city ships, if so powerful they should have lots of ships and citys

you see they did but most were destoryed in the war or out of use now

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Huh!
                                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                                X