Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appearance of a face we've missed for some time (spoilers inside)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmayor09
    it could be several people...RDA, thor....maybe even could be Oma...which would be cool...or as a joke by Shanks "a face we've missed for some time.." could be Anubis...which was a cool villian.

since the episode is called Counterstrike....i'd suggest that its Thor coming back and having some allies or a plan or somethin.
    Or they'll play intergalatic CS >_>'. I hate CS.

Originally posted by PG15
    It's not Counter Strike, it's just 6th in the list because we don't have a name for the 200th episode yet.
    Actually, when they don't have the name for an episode, they just list it as Unnamed episode. Or if they have no information about it at all, they list it as a greyed out non-link. If Gateworld lists "Counter-strike" as the 200th episode, as far as they know, it's the 200th episode.

Also, 1 season is hardly "a long time".

Originally posted by The Prophet
    RDAs gone... I don't think he will return... I'm actually hoping it will be Sha're, Cause there was an interview with one of TPTB (can't remember who?) & he said that they were thinking about having Daniel tell Vala about Sha're, imagin if she actually came & helped us!

She de-ascends, see's Daniel, goes over to hug, kiss, love him & Vala's like, Oi! he's mine! & a cold-war catfight ensues for teh rest of the ep. between them with Danny-boy stuck in the middle. (in that order)
    Sha're couldn't possibly have Ascended. Because once you're dead, that's it. Oma can pretty much tamper with time and slow it down/stop it so that you don't actually die until you've made your decision, but once you die and leave behind a corpse, you're dead.

She didn't contact him in his dreams. She contacted him through the Goa'uld device, using it to tamper with his consciousness. Those few seconds became several days (hence the title) so that he could be given her message.

McKay's hardly a likely candidate as we can see him every week on "Atlantis".

They should do what I suggested they do a few months back: Have the Aschen dialing into the black hole, hence dooming their planet, hence making it a possible beach head for the Ori.
    Last edited by FallenAngelII; 15 March 2006, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf
      LYA!!!!

I agree lya is a candiate that everybody is seaming to overlooking.

my thought's are that the nox will come to war, they cannot overlook the danger of the ori and cannot use there current methords in self-defense but have great knowledge so can console with the asguard and hopefully the returning furling's, and of corse earth as they are the contacts to the jaffa and allicien alliance.
      so the 200 episode is likerly to be simular to wormhole extreme in it's jokey nature but with a great alliance of tauri, jaffa, allicien alliance, asguard, now and the furlings being formed.
      take a look to the sky just before you die
      it's the last time he will

Comment

I think this will have RDA, and thor come back. But with thor, im dreaming here, but he could have like the Nox and the Furlings come and beat the sh!t out of the ori. AWOSME.

Comment

They could just go with that Wormhole X-tremeish feeling and have the Asgard, Nox and Furlings come and beat the crap out of the Ori and then have it all be Jack's dream. >_>'

Comment

Just my poor opinion, but as very few series ever make it to their 200th episode, I'm hoping we will see more than one "face" we have missed for a long time. I know we are all hoping that RDA will make an appearance and as the series was his production company's "baby" and he did enjoy his role as O'Neill, I wouldn't be surprised to see him. As for others, it's anyone's guess. I suppose we'll just have to see how creative the writers are going to be.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

well , every time i think of this apereance...Kowalsky pops up in my head..i dont know why...well in one of the lowdowns they said he is the most liked on the set reacurin char...: P but it will be possibly Jonas or Thor... sarcasm if Shanks had thor on his mind...doesnt he gove him the voice? : P well id happily see RDA...but its not a big chance : P
              'Death stands above me, whispering low I know not what in my ear . . .'

Comment

It could always be Major Davis. You never know.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

maybe it's the re-tu or Grace aliens ? (ok we didn't really see their faces)

Comment

Originally posted by elfen_lied
                    maybe it's the re-tu or Grace aliens ? (ok we didn't really see their faces)
                    Yeah, I'd be pretty disappointed if it was something like that. I'm still hoping for Jack, or Jonas maybe.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

it would be awsome to see RDA, but my guess would be hammond, since he hasnt rele been seen since well, the 4th horsemen. as said above though, id like to see as many old faces as possible
                      Executive 1:Uh O! Our ratings are -9
                      Executive 2:What could be so bad to do that to the greatest network in the universe?
                      Executive1:It's gotta be that dang star-fence show
                      Executive2: I say we cancel it!
                      Executive1:OR we could make a movie so awsome, everyone will love it!
                      Executive 2: but what about what happend last time sir?
                      Executive 1: O yes,NOTE TO SELF never make a movie that has somone with a lawyer...damn vampires
                      Executive 2: How about walrus's?
                      Executive 1:GENIUS!, but for extra zing will make it possed by alien ghost cowboys. It could be in Las Vegas, with zombies
                      Executive 2:Lawyers Sir
                      Executive 1: DAMN
                      Executive 2: stereo-type canadians?
                      Executive 1: PERFECT! but were gonna need a star.
                      Executive 2: let's use an actor from Sungate
                      Executive 1:Id use the guy with bling on his head but his last name is judge, they scare me
                      Executive 2:Will just kidnap and brainwash a model..again
                      Executive 1: WE ARE GODS!

Comment

Originally posted by dude22
                        it would be awsome to see RDA, but my guess would be hammond, since he hasnt rele been seen since well, the 4th horsemen. as said above though, id like to see as many old faces as possible
                        I'm not so sure about Hammond. While I'd love to see him again, something tells me we may have seen his farewell. Hope I'm wrong though.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          It could always be Major Davis. You never know.
                          Holy heck, I completely forgot about Davis. Where has he been all year?

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool if Skarra became a "Oma/Orlin-ish" acended and came to our aid? Id love to see Skarra again
                            McKay:...ZedPM
                            O'Neill: Zed?
                            Jackson: He's Canadian
                            O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

I would love it to be Jonas, but that is doubtful. Same thing with Jack. Watch it's Narim or Kinsey. Though I'm also thinking it might be mini Jack. Or even Shi'fu come to help beat the Orii, yeah right!
                              Last edited by Amanda Eros; 19 March 2006, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Tolans
                                42'nd Street - Points of view

"Looking forward to season 38 of sg1"

Comment

Working...
                                X