Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appearance of a face we've missed for some time (spoilers inside)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm rda did make a few appearances in season 9 and even though a lot of people do miss him, i don't think he's going to be 'the face we haven't for some time on the show.'

i think rda will probably be in the episode... how can he not?!? (i'm expecting him to be there already) but for that special appearance, i think it's probably some other character...

hmmm apophis?! hmm skaara?? *shrug*

Comment

"I would say it's going to be not unlike 'Wormhole X-Treme!,'" he said, noting the 100th episode that aired in Season Five. "We're going to be taking a few potshots at ourselves, but at the same time the audience will certainly be in on the joke. It may also involve the appearance of a face that we've missed for some time."
      *sigh*

Comment

Who The Heck Is RDA?! >.<

Gifts
        -X-
        --------------
        Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

Originally posted by Karec
          Who The Heck Is RDA?! >.<

Richard Dean Anderson.

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson

He was/is Jack O'Neill for crying out loud...

geez... how soon they forget...

I hope he appears in the 200th episodes as well. Here's to hoping.

Comment

RDAs gone... I don't think he will return... I'm actually hoping it will be Sha're, Cause there was an interview with one of TPTB (can't remember who?) & he said that they were thinking about having Daniel tell Vala about Sha're, imagin if she actually came & helped us!

She de-ascends, see's Daniel, goes over to hug, kiss, love him & Vala's like, Oi! he's mine! & a cold-war catfight ensues for teh rest of the ep. between them with Danny-boy stuck in the middle. (in that order)

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                RDAs gone... I don't think he will return... I'm actually hoping it will be Sha're, Cause there was an interview with one of TPTB (can't remember who?) & he said that they were thinking about having Daniel tell Vala about Sha're, imagin if she actually came & helped us!

She de-ascends, see's Daniel, goes over to hug, kiss, love him & Vala's like, Oi! he's mine! & a cold-war catfight ensues for teh rest of the ep. between them with Danny-boy stuck in the middle. (in that order)
                She has never ascended when dying. Teal'c killed her a long time before Abydos being destroyed by Anubis and its inhabitants ascending.

Comment

Didn't she contact Daniel in his dreams telling him to let her go & forgive Teal'c or was that just a dream?... Damn... Damn... DAMN!!!!!

Comment

She contacted him telepathically through the beam of the hand device before Teal'c killed her. It only took seconds to do, even though in Daniel's head it seemed to take forever.

On the topic of the thread - I agree with eri-chan. RDA's only been gone since the beginning of S9, which doesn't really fit with someone missed for a long time. We'd be talking a few seasons back, I think, in that context.

Albion
                    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

i believe they will bring back jack and thor at the same time for the 200th episode.. just cause of what ms said, we've missed.. cause well to us it doesn't feel long like couple months.. but it was a year ago to the cast when rda was last there

Comment

Damn again. Damn telepathy. Damn dreams... yeah, RDA seems a little too soon, hey the possibilities are endless...

RDA: too soon
                        Hammond: too soon
                        Janet Fraiser: Ripple Effect & Dead
                        Martouf: Ripple Effect & Dead
                        Jacob: Dead... didn't ascend.
                        Ska're: Could be... he ascended.
                        Sha're: Died. Damn
                        Daniels Gandad: Could be... the Giant Aliens seemed samrt enough to beet the Ori & we've already had a reference to the Crystal Skull in Season 9.
                        McKay: Could be, we're going crossover frenzy!
                        Anise/Freya: Loads of Tok'ra died though...
                        Thor: We've had loads of replacement Asgard though...
                        Aschen: There was that 3rd episode to finish the Arch, maybe to start a new Ori one? Black Hole Adress though...
                        Knox: Ehhh... toon seculed.
                        Oma: Battle with Anubis
                        Anubis Battle with Oma
                        Atlantis Gueststar: Hey, could be...
                        President: Not that major character
                        Vice-President Kinsey: The Trust?
                        Maybourne: Jack's Nemesis... No Jack, no Maybourne. Anyway, "It's Good to be King" was a good way to end, don't spoil it...
                        Mini-Jack: Probabaly not... A once off kind of thing...

Well that's the main list with pros & cons... hey, I'm not psychic...

Comment

The wormhole extreme episode was the worst SG episode ever.

Whatever they do I just hope it is not some cheap cameo.
                          WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

I can't believe someone asked who's RDA.

THAT'S JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS.

I don't care if it's an Unas episode. If Jack is back, I'll watch it.

Comment

it makes sense if it Thor coz he could come to talk about the Ori crisis and to tell the SGC that the Asgards are doing everything they can do to defeat the Ori

also to fight the Ori

or it could be the

we wont have to wait for july coz we will get spoilers before.

when will the spoilers come out? about the 200th episode?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                                Damn again. Damn telepathy. Damn dreams... yeah, RDA seems a little too soon, hey the possibilities are endless...

RDA: too soon
                                Hammond: too soon
                                Janet Fraiser: Ripple Effect & Dead
                                Martouf: Ripple Effect & Dead
                                Jacob: Dead... didn't ascend.
                                Ska're: Could be... he ascended.
                                Sha're: Died. Damn
                                Daniels Gandad: Could be... the Giant Aliens seemed samrt enough to beet the Ori & we've already had a reference to the Crystal Skull in Season 9.
                                McKay: Could be, we're going crossover frenzy!
                                Anise/Freya: Loads of Tok'ra died though...
                                Thor: We've had loads of replacement Asgard though...
                                Aschen: There was that 3rd episode to finish the Arch, maybe to start a new Ori one? Black Hole Adress though...
                                Knox: Ehhh... toon seculed.
                                Oma: Battle with Anubis
                                Anubis Battle with Oma
                                Atlantis Gueststar: Hey, could be...
                                President: Not that major character
                                Vice-President Kinsey: The Trust?
                                Maybourne: Jack's Nemesis... No Jack, no Maybourne. Anyway, "It's Good to be King" was a good way to end, don't spoil it...
                                Mini-Jack: Probabaly not... A once off kind of thing...

Well that's the main list with pros & cons... hey, I'm not psychic...
                                Not psychic, but maybe in tune with TPTB because you ignored Jonas.

Comment

Working...
                                X