Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appearance of a face we've missed for some time (spoilers inside)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be King Arthur, or a knight from the round table, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Gala
      It might be King Arthur, or a knight from the round table, ya know.
      I don't really figure that will be the case, my friend. I think MS meant someone who's been on the show before, but who we haven't seen in some time.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hammond will be in the 200 episode

Stargate-Project just stated it , they got the information from the Creation Entertainment Convention in Vancouver

Comment

What about Cassie?
          I think she would be great to have come back, i remember a season1 show where a far in the future Cassie meet SG1 after their little detour into "1969" and had to send them back to their own time.
          Maybe as Cassie must by now be an adult she decides to work with the SGC and thus bring in another girl for Sam to interact with aside from Vala, just a thought
          ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Neutschi
            Hammond will be in the 200 episode

Stargate-Project just stated it , they got the information from the Creation Entertainment Convention in Vancouver
            Really? It's not like we didn't see him that long ago. I wouldn't really consider his a face we've missed for some time. I'll have to check out that info. Personally, I'm still hoping on RDA for the 200th.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
              What about Cassie?
              I think she would be great to have come back, i remember a season1 show where a far in the future Cassie meet SG1 after their little detour into "1969" and had to send them back to their own time.
              Maybe as Cassie must by now be an adult she decides to work with the SGC and thus bring in another girl for Sam to interact with aside from Vala, just a thought
              It would be nice to see more female interaction, though I doubt that will ever happen. Why? Well, tptb don't really know how to write female characters. Never mind having them holding a nonwork related conversation. That would be shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII

Actually, when they don't have the name for an episode, they just list it as Unnamed episode. Or if they have no information about it at all, they list it as a greyed out non-link. If Gateworld lists "Counter-strike" as the 200th episode, as far as they know, it's the 200th episode.
                I disagree. Case in point, we know "Quest" is the mid season 2 parter, and yet, it's not the 10th episode on the list.

Therefore, it's logical to assume that the 200th episode is not on the list and is as yet unnamed. Also, we know Brad Wright's writing it, and we know that CS is written by Joe Mallozzi.

The point is, CS is not the 200th episode.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                  The point is, CS is not the 200th episode.
                  Besides, isn't the 200th ep supposed to be on the lighter side, kind of like "Wormhole X-Treme" was? "Counter-Strike" doesn't sound like a "light" ep to me.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Besides, isn't the 200th ep supposed to be on the lighter side, kind of like "Wormhole X-Treme" was? "Counter-Strike" doesn't sound like a "light" ep to me.
                    And I'm right again! Yay!!!!!! RDA will be in the 200th ep, for more than just two minutes. I can't wait to see how they do this ep, it sounds all over the place.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by crosby
                      To add fuel to the fire, this is from the official RDA web site and is referring to a recent phone conversation with RDA.

"He also wanted to share some happy news with his fans, saying, "I've only told one other person." But when asked if the information could be posted now, he wasn't sure, so for now it must be enough to say that the details will be added here just as soon as it is appropriate."

Any guesses? I'm going for either a visit to the SGC around the 200th episode time or he's going to be a dad again.

Can I say "told you" Alright it wasn't that hard a guess but it will be good to see him back in a reoccurring role

Comment

martin is in this ep right? he might've been the one ms was talking about

and how could we not expect rda to be in it? yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                          martin is in this ep right? he might've been the one ms was talking about

and how could we not expect rda to be in it? yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
                          Indeed! I can't wait for this ep now.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                          X