Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appearance of a face we've missed for some time (spoilers inside)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget Shifu either...not likely to come but still he hasnt been seen.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Its going to be Jack. We're supposed to meet the Furlings in this 200th episode, so we're gonna need his sarcastic comments. I'd also like to here him say something about the Ori.
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

...it's going to be not unlike 'Wormhole X-Treme!,'
        To the fellow who thought it wasn't going to be like W:XT, you missed the double negative in the interview. Unfortunately, it looks like we're getting another clunker...

As for the possible characters, I think the most likely are:

RDA
        Thor
        Skaara
        Cassandra

Less likely, but some that I'd like to see:

Nick Ballard
        Jonas
        Anise
        Armin Shimmerman's Nox character
        Oma Desala
        Maybourne
        Shifu
        Alt. Reality Kawalsky
        and last, but certainly not least...
        ...Michael Phelps (aka Mini-Jack)

Comment

I really hope its RDA, but, after looking at the 'Thor' thread further down the page, Im wondering if it could very well be him.

Isnt Thor off elsewhere dealing with something 'of urgency'???

Since we know the Furlings will appear, its possible Thors been off in a distant part of the galaxy (or another one) searching them out.

He turns up in the nick of time

Hell, then again, why not have both of 'em in!!!

Comment

It's gotta be Jack and or Hammond. Hopefully both.
            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
              I just hope they don't pull another wormhole extreme for th 200th episode, that was one of the top 10 worst ever episodes.
              Uggh, don't remind me about that episode. I do hope it's RDA.
              Hey someone else we haven't seen in a long time is Major Davis, where's he?

Comment

I was actually sad whne I heard what Michael Shanks has said......why do you ask? Well, everybody was really estatic when the furling rumors were spinning around the 200th episode....and it the producers WERE hinting at it......but Michael Shanks implies that it is a visitor we have already seen before......oh well, looks like no furlings

Comment

I hope it's the Furlings.

Although I would like to see whats been going on with mini-Jack.
                  I would also like to see whats been going on with Cassandra since Fraiser died.
                  I would also like to see a follow-up on the "Giant Aliens"

Comment

O fcourse its Jack!!!! Jeeze who else would ti be that they're so cryptic about it! They aren't sure if he'll do it so they have to be cryptic, Joe said something similar about the 200th ep!!

Perfecto!

Comment

The Furling??.. Now wait.. How can something that has NEVER been on the show before come back to the show???????????????

Yea, don't get me wrong..I would love to see a story line that finally deals with the Furlings... Cuz HECK, No one knows anything about them..

A kicker episode would have to address the Furlings as well as the 9th Chervon at the same time.......
                      Dave aka:

GearheadSG1

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty Musnud
                        To the fellow who thought it wasn't going to be like W:XT, you missed the double negative in the interview. Unfortunately, it looks like we're getting another clunker...

As for the possible characters, I think the most likely are:

RDA
                        Thor
                        Skaara
                        Cassandra

Less likely, but some that I'd like to see:

Nick Ballard
                        Jonas
                        Anise
                        Armin Shimmerman's Nox character
                        Oma Desala
                        Maybourne
                        Shifu
                        Alt. Reality Kawalsky
                        and last, but certainly not least...
                        ...Michael Phelps (aka Mini-Jack)

I'm thinking:

Skaara
                        Janet
                        Jacob
                        RDA

Possibly:

Kawalsky
                        Maybourne
                        Sha're

Mattathias

Comment

Sha're would be interesting, because we never saw her ascend, so we just asumed she didn't but you can never be sure.
                          http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                          The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Hopefully we get more info sometime soon. This is going to bug me until then.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

lol lets start placing bets

and i'd say take rda out of the betting pool because he's most likely going to be in it and it'll probably be some other special guest star.

hmm i seriously doubt its sha're/sha'uri... the actress was ms' ex-wife i think. and she was killed off ages ago with no hope of ascension. i'd rather go with apophis because you just see an explosion on some planet, he could've escaped before the crash. if not, i'll stick with skaara being teh next ancient/ascended rep.

Comment

mmm..... alot of characters mentioned in previous post is all possible and plausable. But I'm really hoping for any of the Nox, as it kinda makes sense to bring them back to connect them with the so call furling appearance. And hopefully we get an insight in to the alliance.

The comment about what does RDA means (LOL! not in a rude way) but it's like asking what does SGC means:-)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X