Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll stick with it. i like stargate, no matter what they do to make a season bad, i alway stay and watch the next week to see if they fix the mistaks.

and besides, its gives me something to do on a friday night
    Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
    (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

After yesterday nights Finale....if you will not be watching season 10...dont even consider yourself a fan of show..becasue you are not.
      When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
      I miss you.
      Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd
        After yesterday nights Finale....if you will not be watching season 10...dont even consider yourself a fan of show..becasue you are not.
        Hey Sunshine feel free to express an opinion about the show, we all know that there are lots of them but you can't call someone not a fan because their opinion may not happen to agree with yours
        -

Comment

Let's lose the personal comments.

The topic of this thread is whether or not someone will watch season ten, now how much of a fan they are.

Keep posts on topic please and keep the tone civil
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Personally, I think that S9 has revived the entire Stargate name. No, it's not like the heyday of SG-1, but it's pretty good. I think it's a LOT better than S8 and even S7 were. And I think that S10 will be better. So, yea, I'll be watching. It seems to me to have a lot more potential than SGA right now.

Comment

Personally... given what I have read (that being spoilers) and this season's finale, Camelot , I say...

Godspeed, Season 10!

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Callie
                Yesterday I watched "Moebius part 2" on the TV and actually broke down in tears at the end because it was the end of an era.
                If you actually started crying about a TV show, I reccomend you either get more of a social life or seek the help of a psychologist as you may be too addicted to a fictional form of entertainment.

Comment

Whatever is TPTB thinking?????
                  I wonder--who do they think their fan base will be? and if they think there are enough of them?

Comment

Originally posted by kazzyk
                    Whatever is TPTB thinking?????
                    I wonder--who do they think their fan base will be? and if they think there are enough of them?
                    TPTB made a huge step forward. It's a pity some "fans" are still moving backward... Season 10 is gonna rock, I can hardly wait for the mid-July to see "Flesh and Blood" and then the rest of it...

Comment

YES!

I watch for the story. I chould't care less if jack is gone even if he was DAMN funny and all but I whould't care less if Thor or a tollan was in charge.

I JUST WANNA SEE HOW PEOPLE WILL REACT WHEN THEY COME OUT ABOUT THE PAST......What? 9 years? 8?

Its gonna be like

"We have an armada of 50 intergalactic space ships. We have destroyed the anceint gods. We have stopped techno bugs. We have met the grey's. Theres a ring that can take you to another planet even another galaxy. We have defeted the Ori, Energy Beings. AND We have about 50 colonies out there that knows of you but you know nothing of them and they have all placed bets on when you stupid dudes where gonna find out"

Gifts
                      -X-
                      --------------
                      Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

After seeing the S10 Finale I will definitely be tuning in for Season 10. I hate having to wait four months to see the next episode, but there are plenty of other things that'll make me forget about it until late June, right after the post-finale excitement has worn off..

As for S9 as a whole, change happens - you'll either like it or not. Its a shame for the fans who aren't keen on Stargate anymore, but thats the way life goes. If things hadn't changed there would be complaints about how its all the same over and over again developing.

I also agree with the person who said that the Gou'ald storyline was getting a bit old/samey. After a while, the whole 'fear factor' surrounding the Gou'ald had been diminished. Its certainly back with the Ori - big time! Their ships can decimate a ours without taking a scratch..

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd
                          Make a lot of friends that way huh?
                          sigpic

Comment

I will be tuning in...

Comment

I give every season and show a chance. I'll enjoy it as long as they show it.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I'll give season 10 a chance for sure. I actually didn't plan on watching SG-1 after season 8, but I ended up liking season 9 (what i've seen so far) better than season 8!

Comment

Working...
                                X