X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm giddy with anticipation.

Comment

I have always been one of those people who watches shows for the long haul. I've watched SG-1 for years, through season 6 (which had its moments of brillaince, but wasn't all that great comparatively) and wwhen RDA didn't ome back last year. The show just keeps getting better and better. The writers seem to have really hit their groove with this story line, and I'm so hooked, I can'ts top watching.

Comment

Yes, I also have been in it for the long haul (I subscribed to Showtime just to be sure to see this series in the far distant past). And of course with RDA coming back, it should be interesting to show how things shift around even for the short-term. Will this be the last season? Hope not...but I won't hold my breath and turn interesting colors

Comment

I will watch this show till the show dies or I do.
          I lovveeeee stargate and now they have Ben Browder and Claudia Black are there I love it even more...and RDA is coming back a few times on SG-1 this season and Im HYPER GIDDY I cannot wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Gal-in-Black
            I will watch this show till the show dies or I do.
            Boy do I second that. Let's hope either option isn't for a very, very long time.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Boy do I second that. Let's hope either option isn't for a very, very long time.
              Lol, agreed.....although I'd really preferred the show died before I did- then I'd know the conclusion. And I intend to live a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                Lol, agreed.....although I'd really preferred the show died before I did- then I'd know the conclusion. And I intend to live a long time.
                Same here.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man

Comment

i will carry on to make sure i watch EVERY! episode of EVERY! seires of Stargate.

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

Originally posted by xxmynameismikexx
                      i will carry on to make sure i watch EVERY! episode of EVERY! seires of Stargate.
                      I agree with you there
                      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

They need to supply 3 kinds of ice-cream, Irish Cream, Expresso and Vanilla and I'll so be watching.

Okay, I'll supply the ice-cream, they can supply the show.
                        Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

i'll bring the beer

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

Of course i would give Season 10 a watch. I'm a huge Stargate fan and wouldn't miss it for the world. Even if the focas is on one character i would still watch it. but i would still like to see that the whole SG-1 team are the focaus of the episode.

Proud Supporter of:
                            - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                            - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

I'll definitely give season 10 a chance, SG1 will never be the same as those early seasons, but I didn't find season 9 too bad for the most part.
                              I have come to like Landry and Mitchell, although I'm not convinced that having Vala full time is a good thing. I just found her way too over the top in S9, and I really tried to like her.
                              I believe in giving people a chance though so perhaps if there is less of the whole annoying Daniel thing, it doesn't become too much the Vala/Mitchell show and there is more of her with Carter and even Teal'c, I'll be convinced.
                              One thing I don't think I could stand is any Daniel/Vala shipping, in my opinion the J/S shipping spoilt parts of the show for me, I'm not against characters having relationships, just as has been said previously, I just don't think it can be done justice.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Working...
                              X