Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First details on 'The Pegasus Project' (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this sounds like it could be a good episode, i've been dying to see some atlantis on SG-1 (and another alive ancient!)
    error: signature not found

Comment

Sounds like it's going to be an okay episode.

Only bad point is Vala going, Big T has been waiting 3 years. yet has never been mentioned anywhere in or around Atlantis. (Barring the evil one that was on his way to Atlantis in Ripple Effect!) I would have rather both of them went instead. Then we could see a sparring match between T & Dex.

Not really sure what I think of the ascended Ancient playing a hologram thing. They know Merlin built the thing, the other have a non-interferance policy going on. So should take it with a pinch of salt everything that comes out of her mouth. Although I have a sneaky feeling that as we have seen so much in Sg-1 & particularly Atlantis, they'll totally trust her, then she'll screw them at the end & they'll have totally lost all the gained info of the weapons location.

So as long as they don't turn them into that & have them fall over themselves to trust her & throw all information her way, then it should seemingly be a good epsiode.

Comment

Yeh and think about it if @The Pagasus Project' is the 3rd episode of the series then the first two must be gud as well.
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
          Spoiler:
          It’s kinda weird though because Merlin/Moros seemed like the last person that would defy the Ancients and go behind their backs. He seemed more like the type that would be very much against any ascended being involved in clandestine activity especially if the collective group didn’t approve.
          who says those two are the same person? there has been no indication that they are!
          come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

cloak a gate, hmm, i would rather blow it to kingdom kong then to cloak it.

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
            pps = power per second
            The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
            xfire = zpm
            [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
            http://m2kclan.com
            vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
            port: 3785
            P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
            halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
            Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Well..I'm pissed.

I've wanted Daniel in Atlantis for a while...but why does have to be baby-sitting Vala yet again?

*groan*

this story shouts 'we're desperate for ratings' like no other.
              no, you shout vala hater like no other.

For god sake we have only seen her in like 7 episodes, out of nearly 2 hundred. You have NO IDEA of what next year will be like, so don't judge before you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                The story for this ep sounds cheesy enough to have been conceived by Dr. Angus - who just might be the chief story guy for Season 10, judging from the spoilers. Blech.

Any bets that Morgan will turn out to be a scantily clad, scheming female, who can only be understood, and therefore dealt with, or defeated, by Vala (another scantily clad, scheming female), therefore proving the incalculable worth of having Vala on SG-1?

Pardon me while I go worship at the porcelain throne.
                What the hell makes that "cheesy"?

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                  Hmmmmmmmm. We spend all our time searching for a powerful weapon to beat a powerful enemy. Deja vu, anyone?

I'm beginning to think TPTB are incapable of producing an original story these days.

I'll wait to be proved wrong when I see it, so the jury is still out, but can't say the spoilers made my heart zing with excitement or anticipation to view it. Same old, same old, it seems.

Also - why is everyone posting in spoilers? We're in the S10 thread and the header of this thread has 'spoilers' in it in big huge capital letters. If someone comes in here and gets accidentally spoiled they can only have themselves to blame, surely? Spoilers in posts seems a bit of overkill.

You mean like people lavishly praising the episode before seeing it and going "Wow, what a terrific episode!"? Fair dos. We all do it - positive or negative. Spoilers either make us eager to view or have our hearts sinking in our chests. Our opinions may change after we see it, but that doesn't stop any of us speculating on what we're going to get and how we'll respond to it. <shrug>

Albion
                  And would would you prefer we do otherwise Albion? Sit and wait to get our asses kicked? This what stargate is all about, finding new technology for earth to use in defensive and other way! Wether it be ancient, furling or whatever that is the whole premise of the show.

Comment

SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):

Figure this out, and you might have the answer to the backside of Season 10 of SG1, as well as Season 3 of Atlantis (see below):

I am not sure how reliable the following blog is: http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=483.

The facts:

1. We see "Melia" in the Rising as a hologram: http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s1/1...l/101x513.html

2. (according to the transcript) "Moros" (the old member of the council) says "Enough!" at the councils meeting in Before I Sleep, shooting down Janus' plans to send Weir back to the future.

2. (according to the transcript) "Melia" in Before I Sleep shot down Janus and Weir, saying "the council's decision is final."

3. (according to the transcript) Weir says of Janus: "Of course Janus would not concede defeat. The more someone told him not to do something, the more he had to do it. So he came up with an alternate plan behind the councils back."

4. (according to the video) When Janus introduces Weir to the ancient female counsil member, he refers to her as "Moros." This is inconsistent with the transcript on this site, which refers to the young female counsil member as "Melia" not "Moros."

5. The blog says that Merlin and Moros are the same person. If the blog is right, and the video is right, then Merlin is the ancient female, not the old council member referred to as "Moros" in the transcript. But if this is true, then who is the hologram in the Pegasus Project? Ori? The old council member?

Questions:
                    Since the transcripts are from this site, and are fan written, there may be errors. This might account for the discrepency between the video and the transcript.

a. Is Moros the old council leader in Before I sleep, or the female council member?

b. Is Moros also known as Merlin?

c. Is the hologram that shows up in Season 10 of SG1, Morgan Le Fey, also known as Melia (the female council member), or an imposter?

Any Ideas?
                    Janus: “What is it you called them?” Dr. Weir: “ZPM, Zero Point Module.” Janus: “Yes” Janus: “They're designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously.” Janus: “However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the power for the needed time.”

Comment

Hmn, while i think season 10 is starting to shape up like S7 (the only with an ancient weapon, not a city) The story itself is pretty good, though I dont see why it is necessary to have Vala there
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                        no, you shout vala hater like no other.

For god sake we have only seen her in like 7 episodes, out of nearly 2 hundred. You have NO IDEA of what next year will be like, so don't judge before you know.
                        Whilst I personally believe the Vala character will have changed and mellowed after her experiences after Beachead (thus making the character tolerable in Season 10), you have to accept that a lot of people won't think that way.
                        Many people will have based their opinions on the Vala character on those 7 episodes, and you have to accept that some people don't like the idea of Vala in season 10 (i have to admit, personally, i wasn't overjoyed at the news because i find the character, as presented in season 9, pointless).

You'll find a wide range of opinions here:

1) Those that like Vala
                        2) Those that don't like her (or, to quote you 'Vala haters')
                        3) Those like me, who aren't overly impressed with the character but are optimistic enough to believe she will have grown in depth since Beachead
                        4) Those that really don't care

ALL of those opinions are valid - you can't just ask people to shut up because they have a different opinion to you. All you can do is politely suggest that they give the character another go in season 10, explaining why you think she's a good character, but of course explaining it is completely their choice, and that you respect their opinion.

This post also applies to pro/anti conflicts on a variety of subjects, not just Vala.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Unbelievable that I'm the only one who noticed that Merlin and Moros were played by the same actor..

Comment

Originally posted by Mirel
                            Unbelievable that I'm the only one who noticed that Merlin and Moros were played by the same actor..
                            What do you want, a medal?
                            Betrayed

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                              Exactly. Some people hate Vala so much that they are actually completely blinded by their hatred.
                              Does this mean some people love Vala so much that they are actually completely blinded by their love? Food for thought.

Comment

Look like an interesting ep. I hope Zelenka is in it (even though he's not in the summary). Another thing I hope is that at least one SGA cast member appears in it (except Torri/Weir that is), I'd prefer McKay or Teyla.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X