Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First details on 'The Pegasus Project' (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know when I wrote this in the comment section of Joe's blog on 10/31/05
    I figured it wouldn't happen. But it did.

Here's one thought for the masses.

If you look between the lines of any Vala and Daniel fans, the reason why they want Carter gone (along with the actor who plays her), is because
    in their heart of hearts they want both of these characters to be on Atlantis.

In a way I can understand why Daniel fans want him to be there. But what earthly reason why any fans of SGA would want Vala there?

LaCroix

Just MHO of course.
    Last edited by LaCroix; 28 February 2006, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Wow this is going to be a very good episode. Cant wait
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

this sounds really good

from the spoilers we learn two things:

1. finally find out what happenes to the ancients when they came back from atlantis. also shows that they learned ascenion in the pegasus galaxy and brought that knowledge to the MW

2. we dont find the super weapon at the end of season 9
        come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

also doesnt this remind you of the replicator story line? we search for like 2 seasons to find some ancient all powerful weapon to destory an enemy we cant destory without it just barely getting it in the end?

obviously since we dont find the merlin weapon at the end of s9 shows they are following the same search and discover story line!

better ways to end this i think....
          come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Yeah I am really looking forward to this episodes. Episodes like this is what'll keep SG-1 going strong.
            Support Gateworld Roleplay

Captain Jacen Richards SG7

Comment

Spoiler:
              1.How is cloakin the Ori stargate going to stop anything, unless they're talking about the stargate in the Ori home galaxy, which wouldn't be daring, but a moronic undertaking!

2. What will be Morgan Le Fey's punishment, and is she also Melia, whom I adore?

3. Does this episode seems to be getting closer, or further away from the story involving the route of the problems, between the Ancient's and the Ori?

This will be an amazing episode!

Comment

Spoiler:
                It’s kinda weird though because Merlin/Moros seemed like the last person that would defy the Ancients and go behind their backs. He seemed more like the type that would be very much against any ascended being involved in clandestine activity especially if the collective group didn’t approve.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                  1.How is cloakin the Ori stargate going to stop anything, unless they're talking about the stargate in the Ori home galaxy, which wouldn't be daring, but a moronic undertaking!
                  I think that means putting an iris on it so that it will be nullified.

Comment

Two words to describe this ep:

SHEER BRILLIANCE.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about TIME we heard the name of Morgan Le Fey! I've been waiting a freaking YEAR for an ep about her!!! YEAH!

And Vala? Daniel? IN ATLANTIS????? I'm getting chills! and super hyperness! YEAH!

Comment

I hope to hell that this all stays solely on the SG-1 side because
                      Spoiler:
                      I really don't want to see Atlantis defiled by the presence of Vala.

I'm fairly disgusted. Of all the people they COULD cross over, she would be at the bottom of my list.

Please, please tell me there won't be a relevant Atlantis ep, too.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                        This will be an amazing episode!
                        Indeed! The spoilers do make it seem like it's going to be something special.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm wondering how they get to atlantis? Do they go by the Daedalus or does Earth find another ZPM.

Comment

Word, Shadow.
                            Spoiler:
                            I've been wanting to see Daniel on Atlantis for a while, but I may have to invest in a large supply of brainbleach to get over Vala's presence. I'm hoping this is a one SG1 episode only deal.

*Shudders at the thought of possible Shep/Vala interactions.*

Comment

I can't stand Vala's charactor and almost all of her involvement adds the unwanted sillyness to the show. Ultimately, I think her show makes SG-1 a little less cool everytime shes on an episode and makes it a little bit closer to the cheese I hate so much.

Comment

daniel and vala in atlantis!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X