Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First details on 'The Pegasus Project' (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the spoiler was a little more detailed than I would have liked, but for the general point, Daniel and Vala in Atlantis, I couldn't be more excited. As has been said, Weir is the only character mentioned to appear in this episode. Given the track record of crossovers the last two seasons (excepting the pilot, but that was a special occasion), only one star of the visiting show has appeared at a time, along with some of the show's bit players. They probably have to pay them big guest star wages for the appearance, I would think.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu
      Sounds like a hell of an ep to me. Cant wait
      Me too

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Indeed! The spoilers do make it seem like it's going to be something special.
        Wow! I can hardly wait to see it!!!

Comment

I hope McKay has at least a cameo, a scene with Vala

Comment

This episode is going to be awesome, except there is one major plot hole in this whole orii killing thing. The ascended admited there is no way to kill anubis meaning there is no way to kill the ascended, so theres no way to kill the orii.
            I hop they explain this, other than that this episode is going to be awesome beyond belief, we now have to summerise that atlantis will have an ascended gaurdian, theres aleast 3 ascended women in contact with the AE now.
            morgan lefay, interestng that she was actually merlins lover, who learned all she can from him.....i wonder if we will have a moment where vala compares those two to daniel and vala
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

I don't if it's just me but SPOILERS (highlight to read)Merlin, aka Moros at the time in 'Before I Sleep' doesn't strike me as someone who would rebel against his own directives

Knowing what McKay is like around certain women I can't wait to see if there are any Vala/McKay scenes, especially if Vala insists on wearing leather

Comment

Well..I'm pissed.

I've wanted Daniel in Atlantis for a while...but why does have to be baby-sitting Vala yet again?

*groan*

this story shouts 'we're desperate for ratings' like no other.
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                  I hope McKay has at least a cameo, a scene with Vala
                  That will be awesome

Comment

Some of you people bash the episode before its even shot...LoL..How do you know it won't be your favorite episode ...O Wait...you want Jack to save the day again like it always went down bahahah

Comment

Cool episode

Spoiler:
                      It'd be weird to have Vala in Atlantis though, let me rephrase that, it'd be weird to have the Vala we've seen so far on Atlantis, barring another braclet fiasco she must really have been changed by her time in Pegasus for the SGC to trust her going to Atlantis
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                        Some of you people bash the episode before its even shot...LoL..How do you know it won't be your favorite episode ...O Wait...you want Jack to save the day again like it always went down bahahah
                        Exactly. Some people hate Vala so much that they are actually completely blinded by their hatred.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm. We spend all our time searching for a powerful weapon to beat a powerful enemy. Deja vu, anyone?

I'm beginning to think TPTB are incapable of producing an original story these days.

I'll wait to be proved wrong when I see it, so the jury is still out, but can't say the spoilers made my heart zing with excitement or anticipation to view it. Same old, same old, it seems.

Also - why is everyone posting in spoilers? We're in the S10 thread and the header of this thread has 'spoilers' in it in big huge capital letters. If someone comes in here and gets accidentally spoiled they can only have themselves to blame, surely? Spoilers in posts seems a bit of overkill.

Some of you people bash the episode before its even shot...LoL
                          You mean like people lavishly praising the episode before seeing it and going "Wow, what a terrific episode!"? Fair dos. We all do it - positive or negative. Spoilers either make us eager to view or have our hearts sinking in our chests. Our opinions may change after we see it, but that doesn't stop any of us speculating on what we're going to get and how we'll respond to it. <shrug>

Albion
                          Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

The story for this ep sounds cheesy enough to have been conceived by Dr. Angus - who just might be the chief story guy for Season 10, judging from the spoilers. Blech.

Any bets that Morgan will turn out to be a scantily clad, scheming female, who can only be understood, and therefore dealt with, or defeated, by Vala (another scantily clad, scheming female), therefore proving the incalculable worth of having Vala on SG-1?

Pardon me while I go worship at the porcelain throne.
                            ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

This sounds like a great episode... sounds like the best episode with the Ori so far.. but thats my opinion. I cant wait
                              LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
                              "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                                Exactly. Some people hate Vala so much that they are actually completely blinded by their hatred.
                                I know what I like and what I dislike. How is that any different than anyone else? Just because it's precious darling Vala? Oh puh-lease!

There are people who hate the Unas and hate the thought of ever seeing them again. And yet when they complain about it, I don't see THEM getting bashed and ridiculed for being "blind"And incidentally, how is saying, "OMG! This ep is gonna be FANTASTIC!" any different than saying "This is gonna suck!"

The ep hasn't even FILMED yet, how the hell do YOU know whether it's gonna be good or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X