Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevil
    I'm thinking the usual way, when a man meets with the firey badness of the Ori and accepts them into his heart, he turns into a prior.

It's the birds and the bees all over again.

Ahh - so sweet.
    That it is. Brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
      I'm thinking the usual way, when a man meets with the firey badness of the Ori and accepts them into his heart, he turns into a prior.

It's the birds and the bees all over again.

Ahh - so sweet.
      So the Orii multiply by Priors? those dogs!
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

How about this: Daniel, Vala, and Adria fight in a 3 way battle to the death... and Vala wins. Very funny. Daniel marries Tomin. Weird yet funny. Daniel betrays the SGC and joins the Ori.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

even if he does meet with Doci and the wall of fire, why accept them into his heart? unless he is left with no choice but to do that to escape or, brainwashing?
          SAVE SG-1
          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
            even if he does meet with Doci and the wall of fire, why accept them into his heart? unless he is left with no choice but to do that to escape or, brainwashing?
            I've mentioned this before, and will again. My money is on some form of brainwashing or other manipulation.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

What if Daniel responds to the Ori threat by becoming a sort of Prior for the Ancients? He fools the Ori into somehow believing he's one of them, and effectively works "undercover". I don't actually think this will happen... but it's interesting to think about!

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper
                What if Daniel responds to the Ori threat by becoming a sort of Prior for the Ancients? He fools the Ori into somehow believing he's one of them, and effectively works "undercover". I don't actually think this will happen... but it's interesting to think about!
                That is what I think too. He may be a spy and he has accepted the sacrifice to be allowed to enter the city of the Gods in order to save many lives in the Milky Way. But the rest of SG-1 and we (viewers) do not know that.
                Last edited by Aither; 01 July 2006, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper
                  I don't know. While it may be possible, do you really think the Ori are that stupid? Personally, I don't.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i have to agree with fifth man, the ori are not stupid.... i mean damn, they are kicking our asses
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I would love if we lost to the Ori, at then a new spin off is the rebellion, sorry thats corny. Daniel being a prior for the Ori would be so cool and i hope we dont turn him back too soon, hope someone major dies this year (not daniel though)
                      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                        i have to agree with fifth man, the ori are not stupid.... i mean damn, they are kicking our asses
                        I'm glad you agree. I don't think the Ori can be as easily fooled as some of our enemies in the past.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Honestly I am not concerned one bit about this plot. I realize this will have lasting reprocussions and could not be solved within one or two episodes. I never am disapointed when the writers do something radical it always turns out good in the end. Whenever I read about a holy crap episode like this I am never disapointed. I think this will be an excellent story line. Joe has said long before the show began filming that he was going to do an arc like this so I seriously believe this could lead to a season finale cliffhanger or at least go on for four or five episodes. Only 9 days left can't wait this will be an excellent year!

Jack: How'd it go?

Carter: We kicked their asses!

Jack: They had asses?
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            Why don't you give it a chance and see how it plays out first? This could turn out to be an awesome story arc for this show.
                            Definately - this could turn-out to be a fantastic arc - having lead character go under transformation such as this

I like the ideas developing here:

- Danny being the "enemy within", attack by subterfuge, deceit - you could say the Ori are too smart, however their prior is able, to a certain degree, to think freely

- Danny the traitor

Like said before: very puzzling - so many posibilites
                            Last edited by jazz!; 05 July 2006, 04:22 PM.
                            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                              Like said before: very puzzling - so many posibilites
                              Without a doubt. "The Shroud", and events leading up to it, are definitely not to be missed this season. It will be interesting to see if we can pick up subtle changes in Daniel before that episode or not. That could tell us a great deal about what is behind his priorization.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You've brought up a very good point: Daniel's behavior leading up to 'The Shroud'. It really would give us a big clue to whether Daniel chose it or if it happened suddenly and against his will. Now I have to pay special attention to Daniel Well, as I always pay special attention to Daniel.. I mean more so than usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X