Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyxlily
    Don't forget Jack! Though I guess it's kinda far-fetched..

Also, I believe one of the showrunners had made it clear that you can NOT become a Prior without wishing so. I forgot who, but I'm sure someone can find the quote for me
    Joe Mallozzi said it, but I can't find the right quote. Maybe it was in the disappearing Q&A thread...

I hope this is the case, that would throw this into the more interesting version of the story... at least IMHO.
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I haven't looked at this thread in a long time, but a thought occurred to me, so I wanted to type it out before I forget. What if the Original Daniel Jackson (ODJ), the one that went to Ancient Egypt, lived out the rest of his life meditating in order to ascend. Once he does, he joins the Ancient Ascended beings, and eventually becomes one of their leaders. And has been behind many of the events that happened throughout the series, Oma's punishment, Orlin's punishment, the Abadonian's Accession, etc. He was watching out for his own, then when they got into uncharted territory, he wasn't sure of how to proceed from there hence the conversation in Origin between Jack and Daniel.
      DANIEL: Yeah, but didn’t you feel that was because we had someone... lookin’ out for us? I don’t think I would say this to anyone else, but for the first time, I’m scared.

Present Day, what ever happens to make the Daniel Jackson Two (DJT) turn Orii occurs, and in order to bring DJT back onto the Ancient side, the ODJ reveals himself. Either the two fight it out and the ODJ descends and joins SG1, or he's been rallying the Ancients, or retakes the gardian angel role of season six. DJT, being Adria's right hand man -my guess haven't read the spoilers- turns on her, or rallies all the Priors against the forces that the ODJ comes up with.
      Last edited by Amanda Eros; 18 June 2006, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
        I haven't looked at this thread in a long time, but a thought occurred to me, so I wanted to type it out before I forget. What if the Original Daniel Jackson (ODJ), the one that went to Ancient Egypt, lived out the rest of his life meditating in order to ascend. Once he does, he joins the Ancient Ascended beings, and eventually becomes one of their leaders. And has been behind many of the events that happened throughout the series, Oma's punishment, Orlin's punishment, the Abadonian's Accession, etc. He was watching out for his own, then when they got into uncharted territory, he wasn't sure of how to proceed from there hence the conversation in Origin between Jack and Daniel.

Present Day, what ever happens to make the Daniel Jackson Two (DJT) turn Orii occurs, and in order to bring DJT back onto the Ancient side, the ODJ reveals himself. Either the two fight it out and the ODJ descends and joins SG1, or he's been rallying the Ancients, or retakes the gardian angel role of season six. DJT, being Adria's right hand man -my guess haven't read the spoilers- turns on her, or rallies all the Priors against the forces that the ODJ comes up with.

Interesting concept. You definitely put some thought into this. Here's some green for your effort.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Daniel cant just turn away from being a Prior...the Ori put failsafes into their Priors to prevent that from happening.

EG. Gerak bursting into flames after healing SGC.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
          Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
          the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
          Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
          The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
            Daniel cant just turn away from being a Prior...the Ori put failsafes into their Priors to prevent that from happening.

EG. Gerak bursting into flames after healing SGC.
            Gerak burning to a sunder was attributed to his defiance of the Ori, and going against their commands. While a Prior may (or may not) be able to change back to their orignal state, which is a human for the most part; SG-1 has had success in communicating with them to change their esoteric views (E.G, Gerak).
            Last edited by randy; 18 June 2006, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Hmmm... This is very complicated to say the least. Daniel could be smart enough to decieve the Ori to get himself priorized, or he could really believe in their power (but not their beliefs).

There could be insurmountable reason why he would to begin with: To contact the Resistence Movement? To acquire information on the Ori themselves? To get information on Adria? To find the Sangraal?

Mattathias

Comment

This story arc for Daniel has so many possibilities, my freaking head is starting to spin.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I have this new and original Idea for what happens.....He dies

Comment

Yes.. lots of ideas and possible outcomes.. until it all collapse into the canonical arc when the episode airs. It's a fact that not everyone will be happy with it.. I just hope I won't be one of them!

As to the rest of the episodes, they sound interesting.. and I'll definitely watch them and know I'll have fun, but not one of them is making me as excited as this one. The anticipation is killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                      I have this new and original Idea for what happens.....He dies
                      Personally, I just don't think TPTB will go that route again.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Y'know... a couple of seasons ago I might have believed that but now... they do have a habit o killing him. again ad again and again.
                        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Interesting concept. You definitely put some thought into this. Here's some green for your effort.
                          I agree - very interesting idea. Would like to see it play out that way. No matter what happens, I just hope things turn out well in the end.

Comment

After I read the spoilers I am really looking forward to this episode. With Daniel being an Ori and all, I'm curious as to how the rest of SG-1 will respond and feel to that.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                              I agree - very interesting idea. Would like to see it play out that way. No matter what happens, I just hope things turn out well in the end.
                              Thank you both! I think that would be very unexpected if it did play like that, though the likeliness of that happening is pretty slim. Which ever way they do this, I hope it is well done and doesn't contradict anything that has happened in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by randy
                                Gerak burning to a sunder was attributed to his defiance of the Ori, and going against their commands. While a Prior may (or may not) be able to change back to their orignal state, which is a human for the most part; SG-1 has had success in communicating with them to change their esoteric views (E.G, Gerak).
                                It was said in the show and thus canon that Gerak burst into flames because of a physiological failsafe the Ori put into their Priors because they cant directly take action in the MW without inciting the action of the Ancients.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                                Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                                the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                                Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Working...
                                X