Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is only one thing i can say to that
    War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
      I haven't really read any spoilers but I couldn't help check yours out... if it's true...

Spoiler:
      It can work. In Star Wars Dark Empire (comic miniseries set 10 years after ANH), Luke embraces the Dark Side believing that he can fight the darkness within him to destroy the Emperor once and for all... but perhaps like Daniel, he was overconfident because he was the "best Jedi" in the galaxy... sort of like Daniel has Ascended, so he feels he won't fall to the Will of the Ori. And just like Skywalker, he'll need someone to help pull him back to the Light Side (Leia for Luke, Vala for Daniel).

I'm just sayin'

I don't think that Daniel seeming to become a Prior needs to mean that he has gone "dark". Both the Ancients and the Ori seem each to be evil in their own separate ways. Perhaps Daniel has figured out a way to outmaneuver them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
        Spoiler:
        It can work. In Star Wars Dark Empire (comic miniseries set 10 years after ANH), Luke embraces the Dark Side believing that he can fight the darkness within him to destroy the Emperor once and for all... but perhaps like Daniel, he was overconfident because he was the "best Jedi" in the galaxy... sort of like Daniel has Ascended, so he feels he won't fall to the Will of the Ori. And just like Skywalker, he'll need someone to help pull him back to the Light Side (Leia for Luke, Vala for Daniel).

I'm just sayin'
        I like that idea, and nice comparison. But, I don't think
        Spoiler:
        Vala will be all it takes to win him back. It will probably take the combined efforts of SG-1. Afterall, Sam and Teal'c are two of his closest friends as well.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebbq
          OYG i Just read a spoiler for season 10

Spoiler:
          Daniel becomes a prior
          where did you find that from? or are you just stirring us ?

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
            where did you find that from? or are you just stirring us ?
            No, it's official. Look on the GateWorld main page under spoilers for "The Shroud". Better yet, here's a link to it for you. http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...1isthesh.shtml
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              I like that idea, and nice comparison. But, I don't think
              Spoiler:
              Vala will be all it takes to win him back. It will probably take the combined efforts of SG-1. Afterall, Sam and Teal'c are two of his closest friends as well.
              Spoiler:
              i think they might need for jack to help them out there...

Comment

He refuses to eat for five episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  No, it's official. Look on the GateWorld main page under spoilers for "The Shroud". Better yet, here's a link to it for you. http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...1isthesh.shtml
                  whoah.
                  Spoiler:
                  thats kinda scary now. i kinda refused to read spoilers for that so i dont look out for it.. but now i have. whoah.. kinda cool tho. i didnt think tptb would do it to him. i wonder if adria brings him to that point. how the heck does he get to that!?

arg now i have something to wait at least 6 months for

Comment

I'll never look at him the same again!

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                      arg now i have something to wait at least 6 months for
                      I'm sure it will be worth the wait though.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Im seriously disappointed that they do that to Danny boy and after pulling a stunt like that I think Ill be posting in the Anti-Season 11 thread starting 2007.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                        Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                        the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                        Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                        The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

i dont think he becomes a prior of the Ori, i think thats a mis interpritation in spoilers or in SG1, hearing "prior" and automaticly thinking "ori".
                          I think he might become an anceint prior, recuiting people to assend so that when the ori do come, there is enough man power to give them a good fight. and to "power up" the Ancients by worshiping them.
                          Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
                            i dont think he becomes a prior of the Ori, i think thats a mis interpritation in spoilers or in SG1, hearing "prior" and automaticly thinking "ori".
                            I think he might become an anceint prior, recuiting people to assend so that when the ori do come, there is enough man power to give them a good fight. and to "power up" the Ancients by worshiping them.
                            That's actually not a bad idea. If the Ori can make priors then why can't the Ancients do the same as well. I find that idea very intriguing.

Comment

it does say in the spoilers that the prior give them softy softy sell of the ori religion. Also from the spoiler it seemed that they was not exspecting to encounter him so that must mean he probably dies yet again but only to be bought back by adria and probably have his mind erase in the progress to but it could that they just was not exspecting him to be turn into a prior.

Well that my take on the spoilers anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                                Im seriously disappointed that they do that to Danny boy and after pulling a stunt like that I think Ill be posting in the Anti-Season 11 thread starting 2007.
                                Why don't you give it a chance and see how it plays out first? This could turn out to be an awesome story arc for this show.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X