S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it got quiet in here!!
    "You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should... With all its sham,drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world." - Baltimore, 1692

Comment

Originally posted by Allie_Kreek View Post
      it got quiet in here!!
      Everyone is contemplating Oma-isms
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

it got quiet in here!!
        We, the more permanent denizens, need to scrub our brains periodically.

suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          And scrubbing our brains.

I had hand surgery, time was limited for a few days.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
            And scrubbing our brains.

I had hand surgery, time was limited for a few days.

suse
            Hope your hand heals up quickly.

Comment

The whole forum's been rather quiet this week-end. Not quite sure why, but I find it rather scary.

Hope your hand heals up quickly suse.
              sigpic

Comment

We, the more permanent denizens, need to scrub our brains periodically.

suse
                That is a proper horror film scene.

lol. If I was Daniel I would have hit her with that coffee pot!

Suse, I hope you hand heals quickly!!!!!
                "You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should... With all its sham,drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world." - Baltimore, 1692

Comment

That is a proper horror film scene.

lol. If I was Daniel I would have hit her with that coffee pot!

Suse, I hope you hand heals quickly!!!!!
                  Yeah, just in case people missed it the first 8 times I said it, I really don't like the ascended storyline. I call the Daniel At The Wafflehouse storyline The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe.

Thanks for the good wishes. It hurt more than the other hand did last month, but it's much better now. I can type with it (it's actually the wrist/palms area - carpal tunnel) now. Now it's just a case of not overdoing it - my normal problem. Mandy will keep me honest. And scifithinker, she's actually e-mailed a housemate.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Yeah, just in case people missed it the first 8 times I said it, I really don't like the ascended storyline. I call the Daniel At The Wafflehouse storyline The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe.
                    Yea, I think the ascended beings plot line, was one of the first nails in the SG1 coffin. Mind you a little of it could be tolerated, but what it led up to

Thanks for the good wishes. It hurt more than the other hand did last month, but it's much better now. I can type with it (it's actually the wrist/palms area - carpal tunnel) now. Now it's just a case of not overdoing it - my normal problem. Mandy will keep me honest. And scifithinker, she's actually e-mailed a housemate.

suse
                    That's a HUGE responsibilty to put on someone, if not impossible
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I call the Daniel At The Wafflehouse storyline The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe.

suse
                      Are you sure it wasn't an IHOP at the end of the universe?

Hope your hand heals up soon! If I don't hear lots of S10 critiquing I'm not happy.
                      sigpic "We do get paid for this, right?"

Comment

Yea, I think the ascended beings plot line, was one of the first nails in the SG1 coffin. Mind you a little of it could be tolerated, but what it led up to
                        the more they popped up, the less mysterious and less interesting they were--to me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          the more they popped up, the less mysterious and less interesting they were--to me anyway.
                          I liked the Anubis half ascended thing but after that I wasn't too impressed.

Totally OT

Spoiler:
                          I don't suppose anyone knows where I can get a free website hit counter without having to register???

Comment

Meh, it got quiet because I didn't disagree with anyone on a particular point.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladius View Post
                              <eyeballs hand wrapped in bandage> Nope. Not so...

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladius View Post
                                I'll have to disagree with this rather narcissistic statement. If anyone would care to look at the postings in this thread before the advent of Vladius posting here they will be able to discern an existing pattern of non posting for various periods of time.
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X