No announcement yet.

S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: You guys aren't even gonna let me come? I wasn't even in 9 and 10!

Jack: I even got Daniel back to normal!

Daniel: Hey guys, sorry for being an ass.

Sam: Think we should let them come with us?
    Teal'c: We may need them when attempting to save Earth.

Sam: Ok, you guys are in.

Daniel: Jack we're back in!

Jack: Now this is what I call SG1.
    Last edited by Nikki; 27 December 2007, 06:18 PM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Hee! That last picture looks like Daniel is a little tipsy and Teal'c has to hold him up. Must be after a we-saved-the-world-again party and he's had a whole two beers.
      sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
        Jack: I even got Daniel back to normal!
        Go Jack!

How many hours of whacking did that take?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
          Go Jack!

How many hours of whacking did that take?
          Let's just say that Sam fixed him up with the Asgard time dilation machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
            Let's just say that Sam fixed him up with the Asgard time dilation machine.
            Maybe I should have supplied him with a heavier newspaper.

Not a milestone, but all eights still looks cool.

Comment

Better screengrab it, Regan. Very cool.
              Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
              http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                Maybe I should have supplied him with a heavier newspaper.

Not a milestone, but all eights still looks cool.
                And definitely.

Originally posted by Silverwings View Post
                Better screengrab it, Regan. Very cool.
                , very cool.

Comment

OK, I grabbed it. I'll post a link to the .png when my little girl lets me use the compy for more than twenty seconds at a time.

Here's the link. Preserved for posterity.
                  http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ReganX8888.png
                  Last edited by Silverwings; 27 December 2007, 09:57 PM.
                  Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
                  http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

Those screens story was amusing. Can you also do one with Thor (The Asgard faking suicide in order to test humanity or something? )?
                    Signed,

Gregorius
                    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                      Those screens story was amusing. Can you also do one with Thor (The Asgard faking suicide in order to test humanity or something? )?
                      I don't have a lot of images, but I'll get things warmed up for those who do ...

Jack: Thor! What the...
                      Sam: We are not amused.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverwings View Post
                        OK, I grabbed it. I'll post a link to the .png when my little girl lets me use the compy for more than twenty seconds at a time.

Here's the link. Preserved for posterity.
                        http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ReganX8888.png
                        Thanks.

Comment

I am all for Thor faking the suicide. That would be more in character than what was shoved down our throats.

Last few pages gave me visions of What Coops new Universe series will be like. Stargate Romper Room...*shivers*

Perhaps that should be a fan fic. After humanity turns into a bunch of boobs with high tech toys and no real skills Thor can come back and take the technology back and tell us it was a test and we failed.

Then Thor can take a rolled up paper and do his own swatting .
                          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                            I am all for Thor faking the suicide. That would be more in character than what was shoved down our throats.
                            That was so deus ex machine, TPTB might've as well appeared themselves as gods in that episode and hand the SGC that technology... 8 years ago Jack got told by the Asgard to stop exploring and return to Earth because we weren't ready, he had to convince them that we were ready to explore. You can't tell me that in 8 years time humanity grew up enough to gain access to technology that's far ahead of us. An individual perhaps, but an entire species? Especially one as corrupt and aggressive as humanity?

*sighs*

I'd much rather had Reckoning and Thread as series finale, at least those were great episodes...the last good episodes before the it all went down the drain.

Last few pages gave me visions of What Coops new Universe series will be like. Stargate Romper Room...*shivers*
                            You're going to love AoT.

Perhaps that should be a fan fic. After humanity turns into a bunch of boobs with high tech toys and no real skills Thor can come back and take the technology back and tell us it was a test and we failed.

Then Thor can take a rolled up paper and do his own swatting .
                            That should be a major arc in Atlantis, the SGC becomming arrogant and oppressive, and the expedition deciding to leave the IOA and continue on their own.

As for Thor and whacking:
                            Thor: <WHACK> We told you <WHACK> that you weren't ready. <WHACK> But you failed to head our warning. <WHACK> O'Neill, Carter, Jackson and Teal'c, please join me on board of my new ship, as Earth will lose its Stargate and technological advances it made because of it. Now as a last gift from the Asgard to the humans. <WHACK> Grow up. <WHACK>
                            Signed,

Gregorius
                            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Unending never happened and Thor is alive. It was all a bad dream.

Comment

As for Thor and whacking:
                                Thor: <WHACK> We told you <WHACK> that you weren't ready. <WHACK> But you failed to head our warning. <WHACK> O'Neill, Carter, Jackson and Teal'c, please join me on board of my new ship, as Earth will lose its Stargate and technological advances it made because of it. Now as a last gift from the Asgard to the humans. <WHACK> Grow up. <WHACK>
                                Who is Thor whacking?

Comment

Working...
                                X