S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue! *giggleGreen!
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
      Stargatetrek Redux - major cause of Gastric Reflux
      Green!
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Well let's see, Janeway Sam gets her new ship, her second in command is Chakotay Cam, they have a half alein half human B'Elana Teal'c. Oh don't forget the ever so intelligent Tuvok Daniel and let's see, I guess they would have to have the sexy alien too Seven of Nine Vala.

Hmmm....wasn't Seven Vala one of the reasons for the demise of the show
        lol. Your right about Voyager, once it became the Seven of Nine show, it went down hill quick. The storyline of taking a human transformed into a Borg at an early age then transforming her back to a human was good. Too bad it was just an excuse to put a big chested woman into extremely tight fitting clothes.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

see this is proof that SG-1 forgot that the stargate was the main plot device.

I'm a victim of bad writing
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Remember when TPTB were begging fans to watch SG1 live, I see more BEGGING in their future, to buy the DVD's
            the fact that there begging instead of letting the show speak for itself is proof that things went downhill after season 8 or sooner

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              So was Stargate so you are in good company.

That was amusing. That 10th chevron fit about as well as better than Mitchell and Vala did for S9 and a good chunk of S10

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                So was Stargate so you are in good company.

That was amusing. That 10th chevron fit about as well as better than Mitchell and Vala did for S9 and a good chunk of S10

suse
                it's all good fun now, but at the time i was sure there was a tenth. I mean you can't have 9 without 10..right??

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  it's all good fun now, but at the time i was sure there was a tenth. I mean you can't have 9 without 10..right??
                  I know you can't have 10 without 9 (in base 10 anyway) but I ithnk you can have 9 without 10.

suse
                  ducking

On topic: I can't decide (not sure why I'm even trying I still have at least 6 months) whether I want to but the S10 DVDs. At lest a handful of eps are watchable. The dealbreaker may be the extras and who does the commentary of the eps. Not bothering if Gary Jones is doing more that a few. He might be a nice guy but if he has nothing to say about the ep he shouldn't be there.

I'd most definitely but if thay added bloopers from *all* the seasons of Stargate. And didn't just/mostly focus on S9/S10.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

I know you can't have 10 without 9 (in base 10 anyway) but I ithnk you can have 9 without 10.

suse
                    ducking

On topic: I can't decide (not sure why I'm even trying I still have at least 6 months) whether I want to but the S10 DVDs. At lest a handful of eps are watchable. The dealbreaker may be the extras and who does the commentary of the eps. Not bothering if Gary Jones is doing more that a few. He might be a nice guy but if he has nothing to say about the ep he shouldn't be there.

I'd most definitely but if thay added bloopers from *all* the seasons of Stargate. And didn't just/mostly focus on S9/S10.

suse
                    I thought seasons 9 & 10 were the bloopers
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

It's a very good thing you live around the world from me. Soda-pop *hurts* in the nose!

Classic bloopers please!!

suse
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Where's the Stargate in Stargate?
                        Locked in the closet with the military advisor
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          Locked in the closet with the military advisor
                          Kinky!

Comment

suse
                            Same here. I've heard they had a blooper reel even in the early seasons (I'd guess the one from Solitudes is only part of it). They've been holding out on us for so long... let's see those old bloopers!

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                              Same here. I've heard they had a blooper reel even in the early seasons (I'd guess the one from Solitudes is only part of it). They've been holding out on us for so long... let's see those old bloopers!
                              Babylon 5 used to do that and hand them out at Christmas or wrap parties. I'd think something similar here. It'd be like a home movie - but of work.

LOL Perhaps a request to TPTB. They could say ooooh! Look how well S10/the movies sold! when all we are doing is getting the bloopers.

Putting them on Continuum would be perfect. Release them at the official end of SG-1. Because I don't see them doing well enough for more.

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

I agree - that would probably be the perfect place for them. At the con I attended 3 years ago (Creation of course) they asked what kind of SG merchandise people would like to see and someone mentioned the bloopers. All the con guy could say was they weren't sure if TPTB wanted to release them, but "never say never."

Comment

Working...
                                X