S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suse
    I didn't have a clue who Corin Nemic was. I had to be told he was of Parker Lewis Can't Lose "fame". I have a hard time equating child actors with adult roles. Though I think he did well.

Suse
    Who was Parker Lewis?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      But I don't want it to end I want to love it again - I want it to get better - I also want to win the lottery.
      You may have a better chance with the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
        Who was Parker Lewis?
        The TV version of Ferris Bueller.

EDIT: As in a rip off of Ferris Bueller not supposed to be the actual character.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
          The TV version of Ferris Bueller.

EDIT: As in a rip off of Ferris Bueller not supposed to be the actual character.
          I've heard the name Ferris Bueller, but don't know who he is.

Comment

I've heard the name Ferris Bueller, but don't know who he is.
            What! uh
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              What! uh
              Hehe, be easy! If ReganX isn't from the US, that might explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                Hehe, be easy! If ReganX isn't from the US, that might explain it.
                I'm Irish.

Comment

I'm Irish.
                  The movie Ferris Bueller's day off.
                  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091042/

It made the Cub’s cool and brought resurgence in popularity to at least one Beatle’s song... at least for the summer of 1986..... that was a Beatles song wasnt it? eh, was never a fan myself. I liked Matthew Broderick a year earlier in LadyHawk much better. ... great movie.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                    It made the Cub’s cool
                    Hey! The Cubbies always were and will be cool.

and brought resurgence in popularity to at least one Beatle’s song... at least for the summer of 1986..... that was a Beatles song wasnt it? eh, was never a fan myself.
                    Actually, it was an Isley Bros song that the Beatles covered. It was one of the few covers of theirs that I prefer to the original.

I liked Matthew Broderick a year earlier in LadyHawk much better. ... great movie.
                    oh, no, my friend:
                    W A R G A M E S!

there was also that monkey! movie too, right?

Comment

Who was Parker Lewis?
                      the guy that couldnt' lose

honestly, i never watched the show. but i did fall for jonas and his earnestness in trying to be part of the team.

i liked him, missed him (still miss him) and feel that , had mgm not been convinced that the whole world hated jonas, he could have done well on the show and been a vital part of s7+
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        the guy that couldnt' lose

honestly, i never watched the show. but i did fall for jonas and his earnestness in trying to be part of the team.

i liked him, missed him (still miss him) and feel that , had mgm not been convinced that the whole world hated jonas, he could have done well on the show and been a vital part of s7+
                        A five person (four in Season Eight) team including Jonas would have been great. I think that he could have brought a lot to the team and to the show had he been allowed to remain.

Comment

I still have not recovered from the 100.It all comes down to TPTB thinking the Show is all about them and not the Fans.If I was TPTB I would want to make a serious top notch episode like Lost City for the 100 and 200.I would be very motivated to make an episode the Fans would not forget.The last thing I would want to do is make a silly nonsense episode.The Fans deserve better and RDA deserves better since this is the one of only 2 SG-1 episodes he is doing.

Comment

they are going to play 200 for yuks. they played 100 for yuks-they are going to do the same for this one.

now the question becomes yuks for them or yuks for us?

i didn't mind wormhole extreme-really. but based on the last 3 years i wouldn't trust them to write a sitcom-which i think they believe they are writing for now.

i still haven't decided if i want to even bother watching season 10. and i never thought i would even be considering not watching this show. it used to be you didn't bother me on monday nite or friday nite-now, who cares.
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

I still have my doubts about this upcoming season but with the anticipation of having the Furlings finally on the show it's getting hard not to be excited about season 10.
                              BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
                              Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefreyu
                                I still have my doubts about this upcoming season but with the anticipation of having the Furlings finally on the show it's getting hard not to be excited about season 10.
                                they are Ewoks
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X