No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm going to feel like an idiot till I get around to renting the seasons (which I plan it real soon here)

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
      Yeah I'm going to feel like an idiot till I get around to renting the seasons (which I plan it real soon here)
      Doesn't sci-fi show it all regularly? We get it in strip run three times a day (weekdays)- and that's just what's on SPACE, so it's not hard to catch up, I finished recently.

Comment

I highly suggest purchasing all of the seasons it is definately worth it.
        sigpic

Comment

I think the 200th episode sounds like great fun! I can't wait.
          Spoiler:
          A bunch of comic interpretations of SG-1? Hysterical potential. Even "the wedding" will probably be very funny and not full of romance or angst. Strangely enough, the only one that sort of bothered me was the one about a younger and edgier SG-1, because I imagine they'll get different actors to play the parts and I want to see "our" SG-1 play all the permutations. Of course, maybe they'll try to do something to make them look younger, and that could be quite fun, too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
            I think the 200th episode sounds like great fun! I can't wait.
            Spoiler:
            A bunch of comic interpretations of SG-1? Hysterical potential. Even "the wedding" will probably be very funny and not full of romance or angst. Strangely enough, the only one that sort of bothered me was the one about a younger and edgier SG-1, because I imagine they'll get different actors to play the parts and I want to see "our" SG-1 play all the permutations. Of course, maybe they'll try to do something to make them look younger, and that could be quite fun, too.
            I'm even more excited about S10 than I was......and that's saying a lot. These next 11 days can't go by fast enough for me.

Of course starting vacation on that day at 3:30 is a small factor, too.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
              I highly suggest purchasing all of the seasons it is definately worth it.
              There's that minor issue that they don't come free.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                Like that scene from Sacrifices where they greet Ry'ac and Karin, and Daniel puts his arm over he shoulder and they wear those grins when they realise that the wedding will be held on base. Great moment. And there's long list of great moments in Arthur's Mantle.....so they got there, eventually. Now this season it needs to be Sam and Vala, and a continuation of Mitchell and Teal'c- I loved their scenes.

I attended the Stargate convention in Chicago in 2004. When Micheal Shanks was on stage he was asked about deleted scenes and he said there was one when he returned to the show in season 7 that he really wished was included in the episode. It was between Sam and Daniel. It went something like Sam asking Daniel why he never appeared to her (remember he appeared to Teal'c and Jack). Daniel replied “because you never needed me.” It would have been a touching scene imo.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                  I attended the Stargate convention in Chicago in 2004. When Micheal Shanks was on stage he was asked about deleted scenes and he said there was one when he returned to the show in season 7 that he really wished was included in the episode. It was between Sam and Daniel. It went something like Sam asking Daniel why he never appeared to her (remember he appeared to Teal'c and Jack). Daniel replied “because you never needed me.” It would have been a touching scene imo.
                  You're right that would have been a very touching seen. Too bad it wasn't even included in the DVD release. Oh well
                  Only 9 days left! Can't wait! This is going to be an excellent season every spoiler I've read sounds great! Looking forward to every episode of SG-1 and SGA. Stargate premeire day should be a national holiday!
                  Bring on my STARGATE SEASON 20!

Jack: How'd it go?

Carter: We kicked their asses!

Jack: They had asses?
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yes season 9 I believe will come out on October 3rd along with my daughters favorite movie The Little Mermaid

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                      That would have been so nice! Why does stuff like that have to get sacrificed.....

Comment

That would have been so nice! Why does stuff like that have to get sacrificed.....
                        That's what "Deleted Scenes" section should be for... "Farscape" DVDs are full of this kind of stuff, with the exception of season 1 where all episodes where 48 minutes long, starting season 2 when they shortened episodes to 44 minutes EVERY DVD contains "Deleted scenes" from almost every episode. Sometimes it's 30 seconds or 1 minute, sometimes it's 15-20 minutes.
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

It would be great if they had bloopers of the cast you can tell they are a fun bunch.

Comment

Doesn't sci-fi show it all regularly? We get it in strip run three times a day (weekdays)- and that's just what's on SPACE, so it's not hard to catch up, I finished recently.
                            I kind of want to see them in synch together and not all over the place so I'm sitting there going what tha!!! If I like it well enough then I'd purchase the seasons but I want to see them all in one huge blow that be kind of fun LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                              I kind of want to see them in synch together and not all over the place so I'm sitting there going what tha!!! If I like it well enough then I'd purchase the seasons but I want to see them all in one huge blow that be kind of fun LOL
                              Ah, I've been watching it all in order since winter, and am now halfway through season eight.

Comment

See my schedule is all ways hectic so I never know and knowing my luck I'd miss an episode...tomorrow I have a day off I might check out Blockbuster and a few other rental places before I go to the online stores and rent from them

Comment

Working...
                                X