No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if no Furlings in 200 then perhaps someplace else in season 10. But would we know a Furling if/when we see one?

Comment

One week from today!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        One week from today!

HOORAY!!!
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Hello, haven't posted here in a while, I've just readed all your posts
          Well, cant really wait season premieres!
          But only minus in this is, that I need to go to army 10th July, and I have to be there 2 weeks in a row, no vacations :E so I need to wait TOO long to see those eps that I will miss.
          Feel free to check my homepage (sorry its finnish): Atrain Design

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            One week from today!
            Still too long to have to wait! Grumble, grumble.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream-a-Little
              Still too long to have to wait! Grumble, grumble.
              Do you have season 9 episodes on DVDs, video tapes, your hard drive? Watch one per day, so it's definitely gonna shorten the waiting!
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Dream-a-Little
                Well if no Furlings in 200 then perhaps someplace else in season 10. But would we know a Furling if/when we see one?
                Hmmm, good point. We've probably been seeing for quite some time. As a matter of fact, I've heard that they look remarkably like -- Lassie.
                "Where's Timmy, girl? Go save Timmy!" or go save SG-1 or the world or whatever...

One week! Of course, I'll be recording it to watch on Sunday or Monday when I return from my long weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                  Hmmm, good point. We've probably been seeing for quite some time. As a matter of fact, I've heard that they look remarkably like -- Lassie.
                  "Where's Timmy, girl? Go save Timmy!" or go save SG-1 or the world or whatever...

YOu will swollow those words when they show up one day and they are all amazingly athletic and intellectual. I imagine they are kinda like a mix between the asgard and the tauri. (bronze and brains)
                  sigpic

Comment

Furlings = Tribbles.

I am frightened.

On the bright side they aren't clowns, because then I'd be terrified.
                    Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
                      Furlings = Tribbles.

I am frightened.

haha you will swallow your words as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
                        Furlings = Tribbles.

I am frightened.

Actually, I'd love a Tribble joke in 200. I love tribbles. I want one. And I wouldn't feed it to some reclusive reptile hiding in a plant.

Comment

This is stargate not startrek...............
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                            This is stargate not startrek...............
                            They're not beyond a Trek joke, especially if it links to Furlings.

Comment

I really need to get back to catching up on the earlier episodes of sg1 because I have no idea what furlings are. I started watching sg1 in s9 because of Ben and Claudia, so I'm way behind y'all. The last couple of months I've been watching mostly stuff from the Whedonverse. *feels ashamed* I'm a bad fan.

Comment

That's ok lissa, I am new to Stargate too. My hubby watches it sometimes, but I started with Ben and Claudia. I made a deal with a gatie on the SKiffy forums. I would go back and watch the earlier seasons and he would watch Farscape. We actually discuss the shows with each other now. And we can catch each others' inside jokes now.

Comment

Working...
                                X