S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    I think captain jake was asking what do you think of my "4 days until season 10 begins"
    No. He asked
    Originally Posted by captain jake
    what do you think of farscapes valaCB?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      No. He asked
      He missed the ' . The question probably might have been "what do you think of farscape's valaCB"? When captain jake is back we can ask him what exactly he meant in this question
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Not only can I see it sooner but sometimes I just have to watch it twice. I admit it I'm addicted.

Comment

Originally posted by camarogod69
          Not only can I see it sooner but sometimes I just have to watch it twice. I admit it I'm addicted.
          Lol, so do I, I watch BSG twice when it's new eps (watch when it's on, listen to podcast, watch again, on the same day), and sometimes Stargate, but they're never repeated at a decent time in the evening for us Westerners, so it's always on tape.

I wish Stargate would do podcasts like Ron Moore does when the episodes first come on. Those are so fun.

Comment

That is so not fair. That you get to see it twice. =p
            Do you know what the Goa'uld really want from us?

MINNESOTA, that what!
            The fishing mostly. I'll take you sometime.

Comment

Four more days...only four more days. Long live SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by camarogod69
                On the west coast they air them twice, first airing starts at 5pm and then they air again starting at 8pm.
                Only if you've got satellite with the east coast feed. I have digital cable at home (hence driving 45 miles to see the east coast feed) and SG1 used to start at 8 pm....now 9 pm.

Comment

I was talking about it today at work mah hahahah I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, okay so I had to throw in a song

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                    I was talking about it today at work mah hahahah I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, okay so I had to throw in a song
                    What song is that?

Comment

Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited kind of a sexual song actually hahah and I use to LOOOOVE IT hahahah had noooo idea what it truly meant

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                        Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited kind of a sexual song actually hahah and I use to LOOOOVE IT hahahah had noooo idea what it truly meant
                        I don't think I've ever heard of the Pointer Sisters.

Comment

The song is in the 80's been so long since I've heard it but hahah just anytime I say I'm so excited I think of that song and I am

I'm excited for July 14th! I get paid on that day thank god so that makes that day even better whooo hooo

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                            The song is in the 80's been so long since I've heard it but hahah just anytime I say I'm so excited I think of that song and I am

I'm excited for July 14th! I get paid on that day thank god so that makes that day even better whooo hooo
                            I can't wait for July 14 cause it's a.....Friday? I'll find something good to watch (The Wedge night!) and think of you guys.....lucky people. Then I demand a report on a scale of 1-10 how good the premiere is.

Comment

Friday...where are you? Why don't you pick up the
                              pace? Why must you take your time?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                                LUCKY!
                                So, uhhh.....what happens?
                                if i told you that, TPTB would throw me in a pit with a hungery Unas and only a holographic sword to defend myself
                                SAVE SG-1
                                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                                Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Working...
                                X