No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL... I really like the second one... Gatebee... Nicely done...
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
      LOL... I really like the second one... Gatebee... Nicely done...
      (((((E.Lily)))))

*Waves* How's the Smor life today in the "sub-tropics"?

Can I interest you in some leftover Smor cake?

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
        Found this on my trawling - and thought it was quite funny, but for anyone who hasn't seen the original page I've put a link below. Sam and Thor look soo cute, but Teal'c is hilarious

http://macfran.com/stargate/wizard.html
        ROFL ... though i think Teal'c and Jack should switch places, 'Cause I'd like to see Jack with a bow in his head - But Sam is sooooo Dorothy! And Thor .. looking wise as usual. LOL!! Hilarious link!!
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Lol - here Seshat, its not as good as O-Ra's hot choccie but have a cappuccino, with Belgian chocolate topping
          Ooh, i'll take one! I'm a sucker for coffee, i really am.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            (((((E.Lily)))))

*Waves* How's the Smor life today in the "sub-tropics"?
            Not stalking me, are you?
            Very nice... twenty-something degrees Celsius...
            Will be working tirelessly on Thormeo and Samuliet if the almost 4 year old doesn't throw too many fits... She's had Strep throat and threw the mother of all tantrums a couple of days ago because the doc didn't give her a jelly bean.

Can I interest you in some leftover Smor cake?
            Absolutely... absolutely... just the thing...
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Strep - how i hated Strep throat. *throws some good luck Easter's way*
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                Strep - how i hated Strep throat. *throws some good luck Easter's way*
                O-Ra - we demand you spill the beans on sam and danny Waves Bribes with cappuccino.....

E. Lily - hugs to you, poor wee lamb. My daughter is 4 too 5 on St Paddy's Day When's your's 4?

Comment

*can't resist the cappucino* Darn you!

Well, resources tell me that the unlikely couple was seen hanging out together in Websurfing Cafe's during off base activities. Needless to say, being super smart cool geeks and all, they seemed quite comfortable around each other - especially as Sam fondly helped Daniel recover his lost 1000 page thesis on the 'Benefits of Archeological Space Travel' from a word processing glitch.
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

She turns 4 on the 28 April... when is St Paddy's Day? I never seem to remember when that happens?

Did I miss something... what's this about Sam and Danny? Is this going to intefere with Sam and Thor, OTP?
                    sigpic

Comment

She turns 4 on the 28 April... when is St Paddy's Day? I never seem to remember when that happens?

Did I miss something... what's this about Sam and Danny? Is this going to intefere with Sam and Thor, OTP?
                      Cool. I loved 4. Ahh, the innocence .. Happy Pre-birthday! Will you be serving Smor cake? I remeber when my martial arts sensie wore a green belt - he's descended from some Irish kings or something, got a castle somewhere - Anyhoo, the night was very confusing.

Erm .. ArcheoGeologist is probably a totally 'nother thread.

*Pins Smor badge on and looks inconspicuos*
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

March 17th - Thursday.

O-Ra, you're a scream. Poor Sam must be quite tired methinks. I guess that's what happens when you're the leading female character - lucky her

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                          Cool. I loved 4. Ahh, the innocence .. Happy Pre-birthday! Will you be serving Smor cake? I remeber when my martial arts sensie wore a green belt - he's descended from some Irish kings or something, got a castle somewhere - Anyhoo, the night was very confusing.
                          Smor cake rofl - my daughter would run a mile!!!! Nope mine is having Barbie, wait Barbie/Thor..... could it work?? Erm no, runs away in shame

Comment

Smor cake rofl - my daughter would run a mile!!!! Nope mine is having Barbie, wait Barbie/Thor..... could it work?? Erm no, runs away in shame
                            lol -

Barbie: Thor! Let's go to the mall!
                            Thor: Mall?
                            Barbie: We'll pick up Kathy and Ken on the way!
                            Thor: Not in your electric pink craft?
                            Barbie: Whoo hoo! We're going shopping! First one to get shoes half off has to carry all the bags!
                            Thor: Oyyy....
                            *superior intellect cannot -- compute -- shopping -- mall --*

My curiosity is piqued.
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Are you suggesting our Thor has a thing for dumb blondes?
                              sigpic

Comment

Not stalking me, are you?
                                Heavens, no! I simply saw your response to someone in another thread about never having seen snow,
                                and just wondered where you lived, no need to worry! I happen to be in Florida where it's a lovely 78 degrees F today. (Isn't that around 25 C? Hangs head in shame of my ignorance.)

Absolutely... absolutely... just the thing...
                                And, I'm just trying to get rid of the leftovers:

Comment

Working...
                                X