No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, so, that question about what about Sam's other suitors kinda sparked that little node of creativity deep in my brain. And, well, look what you did! Or, rather, I did...

Thor's solution to the threat of Sam's other dates. Just give 'em a good immersion in space to help cool their jets.
    !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
      Lol, so, that question about what about Sam's other suitors kinda sparked that little node of creativity deep in my brain. And, well, look what you did! Or, rather, I did...

Thor's solution to the threat of Sam's other dates. Just give 'em a good immersion in space to help cool their jets.
      LOL!!!! Jeril - I LOVE it -- it's just wonderful!!!

Comment

Poor Pete! Not even the Asgard will give him a break!!!

Hey...do you think that maybe Thor has something to do behind the scences with all of Sam's suitors eliminations? He is all powerful you know. He could have set the others up to make way for the time that he could make his move.
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

LOL, Pure Genius! They don't have big brains for nothing, that's for sure. Y'know, why does Pete keep coming around anyway?? Carter needs to change the locks.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            LOL, Pure Genius! They don't have big brains for nothing, that's for sure. Y'know, why does Pete keep coming around anyway?? Carter needs to change the locks.
            She does. Damn that Pete. He's like a stray mutt. They'll just follow you and follow you and short of running them over, there's nothing you can do to get rid of them.
            Of course, that's why Sam has Thor. He's her own little bodyguard.

Comment

Oh yeah, try being run over by the Biliskner(sp). Ouch, I don't think they'll find much of him ... But the less messy way is just to beam him to Mars.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

lmao! that's superb! lol, absolutely fabulous!

--Tan

Comment

Officer Shanahan has left the building...

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!! Now say it like Elvis!
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

She does. Damn that Pete. He's like a stray mutt. They'll just follow you and follow you and short of running them over, there's nothing you can do to get rid of them.
                      Of course, that's why Sam has Thor. He's her own little bodyguard.
                      This 1960s oldie might apply (at the end of Reckoning part 2)
                      "My Boyfriend's Back"

My Thorfriend's back and you're gonna be in trouble
                      (Hey la, hey la, my Thorfriend's back) If you see him comin' better cut out on the double
                      (Hey la, hey la, my Thorfriend's back) You've been spreadin' lies that I was untrue
                      (Hey la, hey la, my Thorfriend's back) So look out now 'cause he's comin' after you
                      (Hey la, hey la, my Thorfriend's back) Hey, he knows that you've been tryin' And he knows that you've been lyin'

He's been gone for such a long time (Hey la, hey la, my Thorfriend's back)
                      But new he's back and things'll be fine (Hey la, hey la, my Thorfriend's back)
                      You're gonna be sorry you were ever born (Hey la, hey la, my Thorfriend's back)
                      'Cause he's kinda [small but he's] awful strong (Hey la, hey la, my Thorfriend's back)
                      Hey, he knows I wasn't cheatin' Now you're gonna get a beatin'

What makes you think he'd believe all your lies (hmmm)
                      You're a big man now, but he'll cut you down to size (hmmm)
                      Wait and see

Comment

Lol, my Thorfriend. I love it!!

Comment

Are you people serious?!
                          What kind of thread is this?
                          You people just choose to people and you through them together!
                          What's with you!?

There is no way that Thor and Carter are getting together.
                          Sorry if this is a flame, it's just that you people are a little obsessed with this ship crap.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                            Are you people serious?!
                            What kind of thread is this?
                            You people just choose to people and you through them together!
                            What's with you!?

There is no way that Thor and Carter are getting together.
                            Sorry if this is a flame, it's just that you people are a little obsessed with this ship crap.
                            As i've said before, MasterPower, just read from the beginning of the thread a little, this is meant to be taken light heartedly, it's aa place to have a good giggle after a long day, we have fun here, it's fun, nothing deadly serious, this is a get-away from that

I don't take your comment as a flaming, don't worry

--Tan

Comment

Look guys, a bystander. How interesting. Of course we're obsessed. But it's a healthy obsession - like croquet and belly dancing.
                              *sigh* non shippers. Where do they get thier giggles? They sure give me giggles.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                                Look guys, a bystander. How interesting. Of course we're obsessed. But it's a healthy obsession - like croquet and belly dancing.
                                *sigh* non shippers. Where do they get thier giggles? They sure give me giggles.
                                Well, Scary, we should all be glad that our bystander understands the meaning of "flame". Now, perhaps someone could teach him the meaning of "parody".

Comment

Working...
                                X